World Heritage Sites and Local Cuisine in The Heart of Cornwall
Penventon Park Hotel • Cornwall, United Kingdom
- Two- or Three-Night Stay for Two People (Prices Start From £139*)
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Cream Tea on Arrival
- Three-Course Dinner on the First Evening
- Access to Leisure Facilities
- Seven-Day Availability
At the heart of Cornwall, close to St. Ives, is the centre of a World Heritage Site thanks to its mining past but there's plenty of stunning attractions in the area you won't have to dig deep to find. Escape to a Georgian residence once owned by the mine purser: The Penventon Park Hotel.
Two people will lay their heads in a standard room for two nights from £139 (up to a £339.40 value), or three nights from £169 (up to a £479.40 value), depending on when you visit*. You'll rock up and settle down in en suite accommodation that features cute, countrified décor.
Few places can hold a candle to the delicious food included with your stay: a daily full English breakfast, afternoon tea on arrival, and a three-course dinner each on the first night are all part and parcel of your package. You'll pick out your dinner preferences from a menu that includes such dishes as chicken liver parfait, slow-cooked Cornish belly pork, West Country chicken supreme, and homemade desserts with cream or Cornish dairy ice-cream.
Down tools and relax with inclusive access to the hotel leisure facilities, with 12-metre heated swimming pool, gym, sauna, Jacuzzi, and patio area. Alternatively, there's much to be discovered just a stone's throw away: see David Annand's Tin Miner statue and visit Gwennap Pit, if you're mining buffs; or head to Regal Cinema and Theatre, Radnor Golf and Leisure, or the beaches of Porthtowan, Chapel Porth, Portreath and nearby Truro if you'd prefer a day of leisure.
September—£219 (up to a £339.40 value)
October—£179 (up to a £339.40 value)
November—£159 (up to a £339.40 value)
December, January, February—£139 (up to a £339.40 value)
September—£289 (up to a £479.40 value)
October—£219 (up to a £479.40 value)
November—£189 (up to a £479.40 value)
December, January, February—£169 (up to a £479.40 value)
- This Escape is for two people.
- There is availability for all seven days of the week.
- Children under 2 years are charged at £12 per person, per night for children's cots/cribs; older children or adults are charged £15 per person, per night for extra beds.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
"Set in the dramatic valley between the hilltops of Carn Brea, Carnmenellis and Carnmarth, Redruth’s geography is both impressive and integral to its Mining heritage."-- Visit Redruth
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation - Must book 30 days after deal end
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by February 28, 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid December 23-31 or February 14-15
- Voucher valid for date period selected only, non transferrable
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children stay on a Bed & Breakfast basis only; please contact merchant directly for further information
- Wi-Fi included
- Voucher includes daily full English breakfast, cream tea on arrival, three-course dinner on the first evening and access to leisure facilities
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Please contact 01209 203000 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • Enjoy By February 28, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 59% savings