Get Back to Nature in the Glorious Forest of Dean
The Speech House Hotel • Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Superior Room
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Packed Lunch on One Day
- Bike Hire for Two on One Day
- Bottle of Wine if Dining in the Hotel Restaurant
- Late 12 p.m. Checkout
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all," was our first ever lesson in manners. Luckily there's plenty to be said for this Escape to The Speech House Hotel. Lend us your ears and you'll hear that the place is an historic former 17th-century hunting lodge, beautifully renovated and set among the natural beauty of the ancient crown Forest of Dean.
Allow us to speak plainly: a two-night stay for two people in a superior room in the main house is just £165 (up to a £334.50 value). As if that alone isn't persuasive enough, your accommodation features elegant country-modern décor, en suite, TV with Freeview, hospitality tray, room service, and Wi-Fi access in public areas. The hotel received a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence and is featured in Britain's Finest Hotels collection.
Here's something worth getting your mouth around: a full English breakfast among the countrified surroundings is included on each morning of your stay, as is a packed lunch on one day, the perfect accompaniment to your bike hire. You'll clear your throat in preparation not for oratory but gastronomy if you set foot in the Orangery and Bar or The Verderer's Court Restaurant, which serve a variety of cuisine—here you'll receive a bottle of wine if you choose to dine.
This is where this Escape really delivers though: adult bike hire for both of you is part and parcel of the package on one day, so you can take a ride out into the Wye Valley and Forest of Dean with the greatest of ease. And believe us, between the bushcraft, photography, fishing, shooting, walking, archery, and horse riding that's on offer, you'll be left lost for words. If all that's tired you out, a late 12 p.m. checkout is included on your final morning.
- This Escape is for two people.
- Children under 2 years stay free using a cot / crib, and older children and adults are charged at £15 when using existing beds.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"The steep hills, winding tree-lined roads, lakes and unspoilt vistas of the Forest of Dean make for excellent touring by car, foot or bike."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Voucher excludes December 23-31, 2013 inclusive and March 11-14, 2014 inclusive
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 31, 2014
- Limited availability on Saturday nights. Please check with hotel before purchasing
- Voucher excludes Bank Holidays
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a superior room
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs
- Family rooms available; £15 per child supplement using an extra bed in adult room
- Additional adults are charged £15 per person per night when using existing beds
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Upgrade to four poster room from £15 per night supplement
- Dogs welcome in outside rooms (not main house), dog fee will be waived as outside rooms are in a different price range; please check before purchasing
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Superior Room, Daily Full English Breakfast Packed Lunch on One Day, Bike Hire for Two on One Day, Bottle of Wine if Dining in The Hotel Restaurant, Late 12.00 p.m. Checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01594 822607 or email email@example.com prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings