Highland Fling in a Country Lodge Retreat
Ledgowan Lodge Hotel • Scotland, United Kingdom
- Two- (£169) or Three-Night (£229) Stay for Two People in a Double / Twin Room
- Daily Full Scottish Breakfast
- Chilled Bottle of Champagne in Room on Arrival
- Afternoon Tea
- Choice of 20-Minute Air Rifle Target Shooting Experience or One-Day Fishing Permit
- Luxury Range Rover Transfer from Achnasheen Railway Station
- Seven-Day Availability
The Scottish Highlands sometimes feel like a breed apart from the rest of the country. Wild and sparsely populated, they continued to support traditional ways of life long after the rest of Scotland had moved into the industrial age. Step back in time with this Escape to Ledgowan Lodge in Achnasheen.
Loch in a couple of nights for two at the splendid hotel, in a gorgeous one-of-a-kind setting or £169 (up to a £399 value); or stay for three nights for £229 (up to a £536 value). Both options include a luxury transfer from Achnasheen railway station. Ledgowan Lodge Hotel is rich with original features such as cosy lounge rooms, gold cornicing, a wood-panelled hall, a large open staircase, candelabras, and chandeliers.
You'll discover a chilled bottle of champagne in your room on arrival, and also be fuelled by a full Scottish breakfast each morning (similar to the English version, with local delicacies such as haggis and black pudding). An exquisite afternoon tea is included as part of this package to be served in the lounge.
Wild stags and hinds roam free in the hill-walking paradise with abundant mountains, lochs, and wildlife to entertain those looking for a real taste of the great outdoors. Many walking trails lay in wait for those wanting to stretch their legs and inhale the fresh, crisp Highland air. Guests with a sense of adventure have the opportunity to try their hand at a 20-minute air rifle target shooting experience, or opt for a more peaceful pursuit with a one-day fishing permit.
- This Escape is for two people with availability all seven days of the week.
- Upgrade to a Superior Room for £30 per night.
- Children under 2 years stay free when using existing beds, and children aged 2 to 15 are charged at £30 per night which include breakfast.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"An oasis of hospitality and comfort in the Heart of the Highlands, originally built as a shooting lodge."-- Visit Scotland
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid from 1 October 2013
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 31, 2014
- Voucher excludes 20 December 2013 - 2 February 2014 inclusive
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Double / Twin Room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children aged 0-2 stay free when sharing existing bed. Children aged 3-15 incur a supplement of £30 per night, including breakfast. Maximum of 1 extra bed per room. Payable directly to hotel
- Wi-Fi included
- Voucher includes: Two- (£169) or Three-Night (£229) Stay for Two People in a Double / Twin Room, Daily Full Scottish Breakfast, Chilled Bottle of Champagne in Room on Arrival, Afternoon Tea, Choice of 20-Minute Air Rifle Target Shooting Experience or One-Day Fishing Permit, Luxury Range Rover Transfer from Achnasheen Railway Station, Seven-Day Availability
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Please contact 01445 720252 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 58% savings