A Break in Breathtaking Snowdonia
Royal Sportsman Hotel • North Wales, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People (£90), with £25 Dinner Allowance Per Person (£135)
- Continental Breakfast Each Morning
- Welsh Afternoon Tea or Coffee on Both Days
- 20% Discount to Portmeirion and Ffestiniogg Railway and Welsh Highland Railway
- Bottle of Wine If Dining
There once was a time when the railways were thought of as something a bit special: journey back to days gone by with this week's Escape to the Royal Sportsman Hotel, Snowdonia, and take in the beautiful Welsh countryside with the option of taking a ride on the area's heritage railway line.
Stay at the four-star establishment for two nights for £90 (up to a £283 value); alternatively, add a £25 dinner allowance per person to the same package for £135 (up to a £333 value). Your accommodation is truly first class: your small double or twin room features simply stylish décor, en suite with walk-in shower and luxury amenities, flat-screen TV, and Wi-Fi access.
Here's a bit you'll want to steam through: included with your stay are your continental breakfast each morning, afternoon tea on both days, and a bottle of wine if you dine on both nights; with the dinner allowance option, you'll also receive £25 each to spend in the two-AA-rosette Peppino's Restaurant. Prepare to chug through a menu that features such dishes as pan-fried Anglesey scallops, rump of spring Welsh lamb, and dark chocolate fondant with ice-cream. 10% off dinner menus is also included, on both evenings with the no allowance option, and on your second evening with the dinner allowance option.
You know you're on the right track when you hear that your visit comes with a 20% discount for two people to Portmeirion and Ffestiniog Railway, with its traditional steam engine, as well as the narrow-gauge Welsh Highland Railway. Once you've whistled through those, there's plenty more to do in Snowdonia while you're here, from hiking to walking, cycling, fishing, and golf.
- This Escape is for two people.
- Stays on a Friday or Saturday night are subject to a £5 per night supplement.
- Up to two dogs can be included in designated rooms at £5 per dog, per night.
- Children under 3 stay for free on a bed and breakfast basis; those aged 3 to 5 are charged an extra £5 per night, and 5 to 15 an extra £12 per night.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the hotel.
"This hotel has a very convenient location handy for the coast or for those wishing to visit the national park or mountain railway. The hotel has a choice of dining options and food is a notable aspect here."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Voucher valid from 3 November 2013
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 31, 2014
- £15 booking administrative fee to change to an alternative date within the time limit of the promotion
- Excludes Christmas (Dec 24th – 27th) & New Year (31st Dec-1st January) all public holidays, 14th-23rd February 2014
- Any extras at the hotel settled by credit or debit card are subject to a £2 card fee
- No cash value for any voucher
- Customers must be 18 or older to check in
- Additional Nights are charged at 25% less than normal hotel rates
- Upgrades to larger rooms are £20 per room per day
- Available Sunday to Thursday with a weekend supplement of £5 per room per night applicable on Friday and Saturday nights
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double or twin room
- Upgrades to larger rooms are £20 per room per day - payable directly to hotel, subject to availability
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Up to 2 dogs can be included in designated rooms at £5 per dog per night
- Children under 3 have free B&B; those aged 3-5 are charged an extra £5 per night and 5-15 an extra £12 per night.
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People (£90), with £25 Dinner Allowance Per Person (£135), Continental Breakfast Each Morning, Welsh Afternoon Tea or Coffee on Both Days, 20% Discount to Portmeirion and Ffestiniogg Railway and Welsh Highland Railway, Bottle of Wine If Dining
- Bottle of wine when dining on both nights - minimum of 2 courses taken from the Traditional Classics and/or Rosette menus only (bar specials not included)
- 10% off any meals taken from any of our dinner menus (both nights for 2 Night option and 2nd night only for option already including dinner allowance)
- Upgrade to a full cooked breakfast for an additional charge of £5 per day
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Please contact 01766 512015 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 68% savings