Stunning Views over the Firth of Clyde
Chandlers • Scotland, United Kingdom
- One- (£69) or Two-Night (£109) Stay for Two People in a Classic Double or Twin Room
- Daily Full Scottish Breakfast
- Starter If Dining on First Evening
- Bottle of Wine If Dining on Second Consecutive Evening (Two-Night Stays)
- Late Checkout
As children, we would stare out of the window of class and dream of getting away—and as adults, not a lot has changed. And while the Chandlers might have begun life as a schoolhouse, with its fabulous location on the untamed Isle of Bute coastline, this is as far from the daily grind as you could get.
An overnight stay for two people at this elegant property is just £69 (up to a £122.90 value), or make it two nights for £109 (up to a £222.90 value). Guests will stay in double or twin rooms complete with well appointed en suite, and a late checkout is included. Perched in an elevated spot, Chandlers boasts stunning views over the Firth of Clyde to the Ayrshire Coast.
A full Scottish breakfast will beckon you from your room each morning, and if you dine on the first evening of your stay, you'll enjoy an included starter. Guests staying for two nights who return to dine on the second consecutive evening will also enjoy a bottle of wine to accompany the cuisine. The restaurant offers a varied menu drawing on the best of the region's produce; try Chandlers seafood platter with its salmon, trout, and prawns for a taste of Scotland's waters.
The north-facing Ascog Bay lends an attractive and unspoilt stretch of beach to the village of Ascog, itself a charming place with some interesting architectural oddities (including an Italianate church). Just over a mile away, the town of Rothesay is a heritage Victorian seaside resort, boasting its own ruinous castle and Discovery Centre as well as a number of shops and cafés.
- This Escape is for two people.
- Stays on a Friday or Saturday are subject to a £15 supplement per night.
- If you wish to bring children, an upgrade to a Superior room is required. Children who require a bed will be charged at £19; cots available for free on request. Contact the hotel for further details.
- The Isle of Bute is accessible via a ferry to Rothesay.
- Got a question? Contact our Escapes Concierge on email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"Bute has some wonderful beaches and regardless of the weather a beach is a marvellous place at any time of the year."-- Visit Bute
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by November 31, 2013
- Once booked, dates are non refundable or transferable
- Deal based on double occupancy in a classic twin or double room; upgrades available upon booking, subject to availability
- Children welcome; £19 supplement applies per night for children over 5 years
- Friday and Saturdays incur a supplement of £15 per person per night - payable directly to hotel
- Free starter is available only if dining on the first night of the stay. Free wine is available only if dining on a second consecutive night
- Voucher includes: One- (£69) or Two-Night (£109) Stay for Two People in a Classic Double or Twin Room Daily Full Scottish Breakfast, Starter If Dining on First Evening, Bottle of Wine If Dining on Second Consecutive Evening (Two-Night Stays), Late Checkout
- Check in 3pm; check out 10am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- No pets allowed
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01700 50 55 77 for further information if required (Monday to Friday, 10am - 6pm)
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2013 • Enjoy By November 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings