Cosy Autumnal Walks and The Beautiful White Cliffs
The White Cliffs Hotel • Kent, United Kingdom
- One- (£99) or Two-Night (£149) Stay for Two People in a Standard Room
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Welcome Glass of Kentish Fizz Each on Arrival (Two-Night Stays)
- Two- or Three-Course Dinner Each in the Bay Restaurant*
- Full Use of Garden of England Spa
The White Cliffs of Dover have a very special significance for the English, so much so that poets, musicians, and philosophers alike have been penned works in their honour. However, we believe the best way to experience the magic of White Cliffs country is first hand, so head down to The White Cliffs Hotel courtesy of this Escape.
An overnight stay for two people is £99 (up to a £172.90 value), whilst an extended two-night stay is £149 (up to a £313.90 value). This charming hotel is the closest in the country to coastal France, set in the chocolate box village of St. Margaret's-at-Cliffe just two miles from the Channel. Rooms have a typically English feel coloured with contemporary touches, and for guests staying two nights a welcome glass of Kentish fizz each will start you off with a taste of the region.
Look no further for inspiration that the hotel's own Bay Restaurant, where the first evening of your stay will bring a two- or three-course dinner* from a menu centred around fresh, seasonal produce from the Garden of England. Each morning of your stay, arise to a mouthwatering full English breakfast.
The key to finding your inner artist is surely tuning out the stresses of everyday life, so be sure to make use of the included access to the hotel's nearby spa. When you're ready, head out to see the White Cliffs that Carol Anne Duffy described as 'the sea's gift to the land' and walk the stunning coastal paths that look out to France. You could also head to Dover Castle and learn about the wartime significance of the region at the Secret Wartime Tunnels Exhibition, or hop on a ferry for a day's shopping in Calais.
- This Escape is for two people.
- *Overnight stays feature a two-course dinner, and two-night stays feature a three-course dinner.
- Stays on a Saturday night are subject to a £50 supplement.
- Room upgrades are available for a supplement; Executive Room £20 or Four-Poster £60.
- Children are welcome for an additional £40 supplement per stay.
- Pets are welcome on request for no additional charge.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"[Dinner] was an incomparable feast. Our full English the next morning wasn’t half bad either."-- The Culinary Guide
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by December 23, 2013
- Upgrades available: Saturday stays (£50 supplement), Executive Room upgrade (£20 supplement), Four-Poster Upgrade (£60 supplement per stay)
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- £40 supplement applies per child per stay
- Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability. Executive Room upgrade £20 per stay, Four-Poster Upgrade £60 per stay
- Voucher includes One- (£99) or Two-Night (£149) Stay for Two People in a Standard Room, Daily Full English Breakfast, Welcome Glass of Kentish Fizz Each on Arrival (Two-Night Stays), Two- or Three-Course Dinner Each in the Bay Restaurant*, Full Use of Garden of England Spa
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Please contact 01304 852 229 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 23, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2013 • Enjoy By December 23, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 43% savings