Decadence and Award-Winning Spa Indulgence in Sussex
Alexander House Hotel • West Sussex, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People in Classic Room
- Full Use of Leisure Facilities During Stay
East Grinstead in Sussex is all about heritage—it's home to 14th-century timber-framed buildings, the 17th-century almshouses where John Mason Neale wrote Good King Wenceslas, and one of our most important literary treasures: Ashdown Forest, home of Winnie-the-Pooh. Now you and your most beloved companion can find yourselves a luxurious spa break at the five-star, boutique Alexander House Hotel.
Cuddle up in a classic double room at the luxurious establishment with an overnight stay for two people, with prices starting from £149 (for up to 53% off). Let us tell you a story of what you can expect: rich, sumptuous furnishings including Egyptian cotton linens and a deep-sprung mattress; en suite with Temple Spa products; TV; and tea- and coffee-making facilities.
After your inclusive full English breakfast at the indulgent Reflections Restaurant, sit back and admire the elegant setting of cream and dark leather and sophisticated up-lighting.
If you'd rather kick back and relax: full use of the leisure facilities at Utopia Spa—including pools, bubble tubs, waterfalls, massage pools, relaxation lounges, sauna, and fitness suites—is all part and parcel of your stay, from 3 p.m. on the day of your arrival to 11 a.m on the day of your departure. If you want to see the local area come to life though, a visit to Standen (a country house filled with furnishings from the arts and craft movement), Sir Winston Churchill's country home at Chartwell, or Anne Boleyn's home at Hever Castle will ensure your tale has a happy ending.
- This Escape is for two people.
- There is availability until December 15; select the date of your stay using the booking calendar.
- Children over 2 are welcome to stay for a supplement of £40.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Set in 175 acres of parkland and landscaped gardens, this delightful country house hotel dates back to the 17th century. Most of the bedrooms are very spacious and all have luxurious bathrooms."-- The AA
the fine print
- One voucher is valid for 2 adults
- Your booking is made when your dates are purchased
- Once purchased, your dates are non transferrable and non refundable Please copy and paste www.alexanderhotels.co.uk/alexander-house-luxury-hotel-sussex/restaurants/ into your browser for dinner reservations. It is strongly advised you book prior to arrival to avoid disappointment
- Voucher includes Overnight Stay for Two People in Classic Room, Breakfast, Full Use of Leisure Facilities Until 11 a.m.
- Check in 3pm, check out 11am
- You may purchase a maximum of 2 nights
- Please contact the hotel directly on 01342 714914 if you wish to upgrade your room or book any treatments during your stay
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms