Relaxing Along the Mighty Mississippi
Riverwood Inn • Otsego, MN
- A One-Night Stay for Two in Any Room
- $20 Dining Credit for Rockwoods Grill
- Your Choice of the Romance Package with a Bottle of Wine and a Romantic Fire-Pit Setup ($119), or the Sport Fishing Getaway with a One-Day Canoe Rental and an Amenity Basket of Water and Snacks ($110)
Whether you're coming east or going west for this week's Escape, gather like sediment at Otsego, Minnesota's Riverwood Inn.
This throwback to days of yore is just the place to channel your inner Huck Finn on the banks of the Mighty Mississippi with the Sport Fishing Getaway ($110), or play the ladies man with an ode to Tom Sawyer and his smooth moves on the river with the Romance Package ($119).
With charming and rustic antique décor—and walls that have plenty of stories to tell—the property features in-room fireplaces and whirlpool tubs, plus a plethora of outdoor adventures.
With rod and reel, challenge the underwater inhabitants of America's most infamous river. Fortunately, you won't have to fashion your own raft, for the Sport Fishing Getaway includes a one-day canoe rental, one-night stay in any room, $20 credit toward dinner at Rockwoods Grill (think: wood-fired pizzas, homestyle meatloaf, and shrimp scampi), and a basket of "fishin' food" to get you primed for a day on the river bluffs.
Or, if you're traveling with your own Becky Thatcher, the Romance Package is sure to get you sailing on a river of love. This package includes a one-night stay, a $20 credit for dinner at the Rockwoods Grill, plus an in-room bottle of wine and a romantic setup around the fire-pit to set the mood for a stroll among the lush gardens and riverside trails.
It's a "great place for a quiet getaway: lots of solitude, beautiful surroundings, and walking trails to the Mississippi River," says one TripAdvisee. "It's only 30 minutes from Downtown Minneapolis [but] we felt so far removed from the hustle and bustle of the city."
With this week's Escape, you'll be skipping church and sneaking in past dark just to enjoy one more hour of freedom on the banks of the rushing rapids.
"One can take a walking path to the edge of the Mississippi, as well as play horseshoes, croquet, bocce ball, volleyball, or relax at night by one of the many bonfire pits. The staff will even provide you with the ingredients for s'mores!"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit one of each package per group per stay
- Valid for up to two people
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- All services must be redeemed during one stay and used by same customer(s); cannot be shared
- Not valid towards suite room; available for an additional fee
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 10, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 10, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 10, 2012 • Enjoy By February 10, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings