A Riverside Break in Moulsford-on-Thames, Oxfordshire
The Beetle and Wedge Boathouse • Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People in a Standard Double
- Glass of Prosecco Each on Arrival
"There is nothing half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats," Ratty mused in The Wind in the Willows. He may well be right, but we'd rather cosy up in a charming riverside refuge and watch the world drift by—just as you can do at The Beetle and Wedge Boathouse, with an overnight stay for two for £50 (up to a £105 value).
Located right on the bank of the river in Moulsford-on-Thames, on the same stretch of water that inspired Kenneth Graeme's legendary children's novel, there's no better place to feel the 'capricious little breeze, dancing up from the surface of the water'. Toast a welcome glass of Prosecco each and check out your inviting accommodation, overlooking the river and complete with rolltop baths or shower.
Your stay includes breakfast, but the real star of this story is The Boathouse Restaurant, so we highly recommend that you pay a visit and sample the renowned cuisine for lunch or dinner.
Come over all Toady and hop in your motorcar to visit nearby Oxford, with its turreted spires and winding, cobbled streets that reveal unexpected delights. If you want to soak in a little more of the boating life, visit nearby Henley-on-Thames, gloriously overlooked by the Chiltern Hills and site of the famous Regatta. Alternatively, take a boat ride from The Beetle and Wedge Boathouse instead.
- This Escape is for two people staying one night, and is available from Sunday to Thursday.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the property.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
"Situated right on the bank of the Thames and surrounded by willows and fields, you wouldn't be surprised if Ratty and Mole rowed past, as this is very much their territory."-- The Independent
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by April 9, 2014
- Available Sunday-Thursday, not valid on Fridays and Saturdays
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- No Children allowed
- No pets allowed
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: Overnight Stay for Two People, Glass of Prosecco Each on Arrival, Breakfast
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Please contact 01491 651381 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 9, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 9, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 9, 2014 • Enjoy By April 9, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings