Fine Dining and Beautiful Walks on the Scottish Borders
BEST WESTERN Philipburn Country House • Selkirkshire, United Kingdom
- One- (£79) or Two-Night (£169) Stay for Two People in a Deluxe Split Level Room (Double or Twin)
- Daily Full Scottish Breakfast
- Choice of Any Starter or Dessert if Ordering Main Course
- Welcome Drink Each
- Seven-Day Availability (with Two-Night Stays)
As Autumn arrives the Scottish Borders come to life, turning valleys, forests, rivers, and paths into copper coloured vistas—perfect inspiration for any aspiring artist. Paint yourself a masterpiece courtesy of BEST WESTERN Philipburn Country House Hotel with this hand-picked Escape.
Brush over for an overnight stay with daily breakfast in a Deluxe Split level double or twin room for £79 (up to a £198 value), or an extended two-night stay for £169 (up to a £388 value). All rooms are en suite and designed with your comfort in mind, including flat screen TVs with Freeview and Wi-Fi.
Your first evening will be a gallery for the senses—enjoy dinner at the 1745 Retaurant and you'll receive a choice of any starter or dessert to accompany a purchased main course. In true Scottish style you'll be ready for a welcome drink each on arrival (a choice of wine, beer, lager, or soft drink). Come morning you'll receive a daily full Scottish breakfast to satisfy your appetite.
Having satisfied your pallete you'll be primed to explore the many exciting walks and sights on offer in the Scottish Borders. Tackle the Three Brethren Walk, The Borders Abbey Way, or The Southern Upland Way, or visit one of the picturesque market towns complete with their abbeys and historic houses. Selkirk has a local museum, the courtroom where Sir Walter Scott served as sheriff for 33 years is open for visitors to explore.
- This Escape is for two people.
- Overnight stays are subject to a £50 supplement for Friday or Saturday night stays. Two-night stays have no supplements.
- Want more? Check out BEST WESTERN Philipburn Country House Hotel on Facebook.
- All children under 6 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
- All children under 2 years are charged £10 per person per night for children's cots/cribs.
- All children under 12 years are charged £15 per person per night for extra beds.
- All older children or adults are charged £25 per person per night for extra beds.
- The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is two.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"Covering about eighteen hundred square miles, the Scottish Borders stretches from the rolling hills and moorland in the west, through gentler valleys to the high agricultural plains of the east."-- Visit Scottish Borders
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 30, 2014
- Voucher excludes December 24 2013 – January 21 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Deluxe Split Level Room – Double or Twin
- Option A carries a £50 per room supplement for stays on Friday or Saturday nights, payable directly to hotel
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- All children under 6 years stay free of charge when using existing beds; All children under 2 years are charged £10 per person per night for children's cots/cribs; All children under 12 years are charged £15 per person per night for extra beds; All older children or adults are charged £25 per person per night for extra beds, all payable directly to merchant; The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 2
- Pets are not allowed
- Wi-Fi included
- Room Service is available, supplement may be charged
- Voucher includes One- (£79) or Two-Night (£169) Stay for Two People in a Deluxe Split Level Room (Double or Twin), Daily Full Scottish Breakfast, Choice of Any Starter or Dessert if Ordering Main Course, Welcome Drink Each, Seven-Day Availability (with Two-Night Stays)
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Check-in 3pm, Check-out 11am
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Please contact 01750 720747 or email email@example.com prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 30, 2014 • Enjoy By March 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings