Relaxation on the Rails in Chattanooga
Chattanooga Choo Choo • Chattanooga, TN
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Two Tickets to the Model Railroad Museum
Hop aboard the Chattanooga Choo Choo, where the "RR" sign announces Rest and Relaxation ahead.
Take the express train to your happy place with two nights for two in a standard room at this historic Chattanooga hotel for $173. Your ride includes a daily breakfast for two and two tickets to the Model Railroad Museum.
This one-of-a-kind hotel was once a bona fide railway station. Sleeper cars have transformed into guest rooms, the baggage area now houses the The Station House Restaurant, and the terminal dome room has become a spectacular dining hall.
You'll need fuel to feed your engine each morning, so dig in to the included breakfast. Then, conduct your caboose to the Choo Choo's authentic 1924 trolley for a tour of the grounds. Next stop: the formal gardens, where more than 500 rose bushes make you wonder if you got off in the Victorian era.
Grab your two tickets and roll full steam ahead to the Model Railroad Museum, home of one of the largest model railways open to the public. If you want to stretch your legs, hike through Rock City past ancient stone formations, or climb to the top of Lookout Mountain for its stunning view.
When the dinner bell rings, chug on over to the Silver Diner—a casual '50s eatery inside a converted train car. Treat yourselves to an old-time malt or hand-dipped ice cream cone at the Sweet Stop Ice Cream & Candy Shoppe before coasting back to the station at night.
Happy passengers of the Chattanooga Choo Choo say: "It was a wonderful experience, and we want to return to stay in a train car and take the horse and buggy into town!"
Hurry up and get your railway passes for this Escape—before it leaves the station. All aboard!
"Not too small and not too big, Chattanooga is really the undiscovered gem of Tennessee, where old-school Southern manners and grand Victorian mansions meet a thoroughly modern, eco-friendly Tennessee riverfront."-- The New York Times
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit one per person, one additional as gift
- Limit one per stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Rooms are double occupancy
- All deal components must be redeemed in one visit by same customers
- Resort fee not included
- Blackout dates: August 18-19; December 31; January 20-21; February 17-18
- Valid on standard rooms only
- Kids are welcome to stay for free; please inquire with merchant for more information
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 1, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 1, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 1, 2012 • Enjoy By March 1, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings