Relaxing Pursuits in Bowness-on-Windermere
Damson Dene Hotel • Cumbria, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Standard Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Four-Course Dinner on First Evening
- Wine if Dining on Second Evening
- Full Use of Leisure Facilities
Lake poet William Wordsworth may have wandered lonely as a cloud through a host of golden daffodils, but as a lifelong anosmic, he wouldn't have been able to smell them. Escapees looking to get acquainted with the landscape which inspired him can seek out a stay at the Damson Dene Hotel in the South Lakes.
Two guests can stay two nights for £149 (up to £320.15 value). Nose your way to what The Times called 'one of the friendliest hotels in the UK' and settle into a comfortably furnished standard room for two nights, where the scenery might inspire you to pen an ode.
A four-course dinner is included with your stay in the Heron View Restaurant, where a daily changing menu sources from the freshest ingredients, many of which have been organically grown in the hotel's own Victorian kitchen garden. Dishes like chicken liver parfait with red onion marmalade, followed by roast leg of lamb and mint mash, and raspberry Eton Mess await; return to dine on the second night, and you'll enjoy wine to accompany your meal. Breakfast each morning should have you keen to pick up the scent of the Lake District's attractions.
Lake Windermere is a short drive away and back the hotel, with the spa handy you could choose to breathe some fresh life into your skin with a facial or make the most of your olfactory sense with an aromatherapy massage, before taking a dip in the spa pool or unwinding in the steam room.
- This Escape is for two people. Weekends are subject to a £20 supplement.
- All children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
- Pets are welcome for an additional supplement.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"Framed by fells and encircled by a wooded shoreline, Lake Windermere is the largest natural lake in England."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- All booking must be made within 30 of purchase
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by January 31, 2014
- Voucher excludes October 12 2013, December 13, 24-26 2013 and December 30 2013 - January 1 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Supplement of £20 per night applies to weekend stays; paid directly to the hotel
- Supplement of £30 for a stay including a bank holiday weekend applies; paid directly to the hotel
- Pets allowed; £5 per night supplement to be paid directly to the hotel
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard room subject to availability
- Upgrades available, contact merchant directly for more information
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children under 3 years stay free when using existing beds; All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using cots/cribs, £5 supplement applies for cot hire; payable directly to hotel
- Wi-Fi included
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Standard Room, Daily Breakfast, Four-Course Dinner on First Evening, Wine if Dining on Second Evening, Full Use of Leisure Facilities
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Check-in 3pm, Check-out 11am
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Please contact 015395 68676 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2014 • Enjoy By January 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings