A Sumptuous Winter Spa Retreat
Melville Hall Hotel • Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two
- Daily Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner Each on One Night
- 30-Minute Treatment Each
- Full Use of Spa Facilities
- Return Car Ferry Crossing from Southampton Included
If you're feeling a little worn out, think about the folks that built the Sandown Castle off the coast of the Isle of Wight. They constructed it just a little too far out and sure enough, it slowly fell into the sea. Fortunately, the builders had the agreeable climate and charming beach to enjoy, and so could you; get a two-night spa break in the Melville Hall Hotel for £198 (up to a £510.70 value).
Located just inland from Sandown Bay, this charming, fully equipped spa hotel is the ultimate Escape from everyday elements, and with return car ferry crossing from Southampton included, getting there is a breeze too. Settle in to you double room where the airy decor, dressing gowns, and Spa Therapy toiletries will get you in the mood for relaxation.
In addition to breakfast each morning, one night of your stay will bring a three-course dinner in the hotel's highly regarded, fine dining Summerhill Restaurant. Sample the likes of a warm salad of duck liver, with Isle of Wight dry-cure bacon followed by a Bembridge dressed crab, prepared in shell with creme fraiche or a chicken Breast with a basil, garlic, and white wine veloute; the perfect way to shore up your appetite.
Feel tension wash away in the hotel's Utopia Spa, which boasts an indoor pool, spacuzzi, sauna, and an outdoor 'Experience' pool with hot tub; and later enjoy a half-hour treatment each, included with your stay. Afterwards, we fully reccomend you get out and explore Sandown itself, a traditional Victorian seaside town with a stretch of golden, sandy beach and the Isle of Wight Zoo.
- This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week.
- Got a Question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"The island’s principal appeal is its surprisingly mild climate, its myriad outdoorsy activities and its lush green hills that roll gently down to 25 miles of clean, unspoilt beaches."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by February 14, 2014
- Voucher excludes 4,5 October and 22-26 December inclusive 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- No Children allowed
- Wi-Fi included
- Ferry from Portsmouth or Lymington incurs a £20 supplement, to be paid to directly to merchant
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes Two-Night Stay for Two, Daily Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner Each on One Night, 30-Minute Treatment Each (Treatment inc Quick boost Facial, Hot oil Scalp Massage, Mini Manicure or pedicure), Full Use of Spa Facilities, Car Ferry Crossing from Southampton
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Please contact 01983 400500 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 14, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 14, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 14, 2014 • Enjoy By February 14, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 61% savings