Enjoy the Lake District in the Former Home of Beatrix Potter
Lindeth Howe • Cumbria, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People in a Superior Room
- Full English Breakfast
- Five-Course Dinner Each in Two AA Restaurant
- Afternoon Tea with Bubbly in Lounge
All work and no play leaving you feeling prickly? Make like Beatrix Potter and squirrel yourself away to Lindeth Howe in the Lake District. The Mrs Tiggywinkle author once owned the country-chic establishment that overlooks Windermere; get up there yourself for a culinary break and we're sure you'll leave a happy bunny.
You and your other half needn't dip far into the kitty: an overnight stay for two people is just £179 (up to a £318.90 value). Let's take a goosey, goosey gander at your accommodation: you'll lay your heads in a superior room complete with stylish décor, en suite with bath and shower, digital flat-screen TV with radio, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and Wi-Fi access.
Included with your package are afternoon tea with bubbly in the Lounge on arrival, a five-course dinner in the two-AA Rosette Dining Room, and a full English breakfast come morning. The menu includes such dishes as pan-fried king scallop, Cumbrian beef fillet, creamy risotto, and a toffee trio.
Frog march yourselves out of the hotel and you'll come upon all manner of country pursuits: boating, canoeing, climbing, cycling, fishing, kayaking, sailing, swimming, walking; maybe even setting up an easel and painting what you see? You're also just a whisker away from attractions such as the Coast Aquarium, Keswick Brewery, Wordsworth's Dove Cottage, and of course The World of Beatrix Potter Attraction.
- This Escape is for two people.
- Friday and Saturday night stays are subject to a £20 supplement.
- Children under 2 years may stay free of charge in a cot or crib; all older children or adults are charged £30 per person, per night for extra beds.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
"The hotel is set in pretty gardens above the tourist hotspot of Bowness, but thanks to its location the view is all forest and mountains rather than traffic and poached people."-- York Press
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people; Option B must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit 1 voucher per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per gift recipient
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 30 November, 2013
- Friday and Saturday night stays incur an extra £20 per room payable to the hotel upon booking
- £10 supplement for stays throughout October
- Additional nights are available for £140 on a B&B basic (normally £200)
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Superior Room; upgrades are available at a supplementary charge
- Children under 2 years of age stay free of charge
- Children over 2 years of age are charged £30 per person per night for extra beds
- Pets are not permitted
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: full English breakfast, 5-course dinner in the 2-AA-Rosette restaurant, afternoon tea with bubbly in the lounge on arrival
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01539 445759 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2013 • Enjoy By November 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings