A Beautiful Four-Star Hotel in Historic Edinburgh
Norton House Hotel & Spa • Scotland, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in an Executive Room
- Full Traditional Scottish Breakfast
- Afternoon Tea for Two
- £10 Spa Voucher
- Seven-Day Availability
Edinburgh is truly the jewel in Scotland's crown, with its elegant architecture, top-notch shopping and nightlife, and unrivalled cultural heritage. Experience it all with an Escape at the luxury Norton House Hotel & Spa.
Two people will stay for two nights in a classic room at the four-star establishment for £198 (up to a £394 value); or upgrade to an executive room for £218 (up to a £450 value).You'll discover spacious accommodation that features en suite, Gilchrist & Soames amenities, and underfloor heating; turndown service; air-conditioning; Wi-Fi access; and, in many cases, balcony or terrace. Executive rooms feature additional living space and rain showers for an even more comfortable stay, and with both options you'll also enjoy access to the hotel's leisure facilities and a £10 voucher to put towards spa treatments (pre-booking required to guarantee availability).
Feed your appetite for culture with your inclusive afternoon tea in the grand drawing room on one afternoon; you'll savour the taste of all things homemade, from finger sandwiches and warm scones with preserves and clotted cream to pastries and specialist cakes as well as a choice of fresh leaf teas. You can also expect to take in a full traditional Scottish breakfast each morning; it's all part and parcel of your visit.
Edinburgh boasts a wealth of attractions, from the National Museum of Scotland, Writer's Museum, and Scottish National Gallery, to the Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh and Greyfriar's Kirk. Alternatively, shop high-end boutiques and designer labels in the city centre or head for a night of revelry in some seriously chic restaurants and bars.
- This Escape is for two people with availability for all seven days of the week.
- There is availability until January 2014—select the date of your stay using the booking calendar.
- Children under 12 stay for free under existing beds. One cot can also be provided at no extra charge; contact the hotel for availability.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on email@example.com.
"This extended Victorian mansion, set in 55 acres of parkland, is peacefully situated just outside the city and is convenient for the airport."-- The AA
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Pre booking of spa treatments is required to guarantee availability
- Your booking is made when your dates are purchased
- Once booked your dates are non transferrable and non refundable
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Valid for 2 night stays
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in an Executive Room, Daily Full English Breakfast, Afternoon Tea for Two, £10 Spa Voucher, Seven-Day Availability
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Please contact 0131 333 1275 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms