A Boutique Retreat in Rural Norfolk
The Norfolk Mead hotel • Norfolk, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People in a Deluxe Double Room
- Glass of Champagne Each on Arrival
- Two-Course Dinner on One Evening
- Late 11 a.m. Checkout
Norfolk might not be the first county you associate with Formula One driving in the UK, but it's the place to be for fare that's fit for the sport's own champions. In pole position when it comes to cuisine, this week's Escape is to The Norfolk Mead Hotel, run by Anna and James, former caterers to McLaren.
Park yourself and your teammate at the five-star establishment for one night for £139 (up to a £244.98 value). This week's Escape qualifies you for a deluxe double room complete with individual, contemporary styling, en suite, plasma TV, Chronos docking system, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and Wi-Fi access.
Refuel at one of Norfolk's top restaurants courtesy of the welcome glass of champagne, breakfast, and two-course dinner that are part of your package. On the grid at the elegant eatery: dishes such as the full English, grilled Lowestoft kipper, and free-range boiled egg with freshly baked soldiers for breakfast, and Cromer crab and avocado tian, Moroccan lamb loin, cola-roasted pork belly, and brioche summer pudding with clotted cream for dinner.
There's no need to keep doing laps around the hotel; what we're driving at is that here in Norfolk you can get out of the pit lane and into Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty such as the Broads; seaside towns such as Cromer, Great Yarmouth, Holkham, and Waxham; BeWILDerwood, Dinosaur Adventure, Go Ape Forest Adventure, and other theme parks; Great Yarmouth Sealife Centre, Redwings Horse Santuary, Thrigby Hall Wildlife Gardens, and Amazona Zoo if you're animal-lovers; and Blickling Hall, Holkham Hall, Houghton Hall, Oxburgh Hall, Norwich Castle Museum & Art Gallery, and The Bridewell Museum if you're history buffs. Wherever you take your other half in the county though, you're bound to finish up with some points.
- This Escape is for two people. with availability from Sunday to Friday.
- Upgrade to a Suite for £25 per night.
- Dogs are welcome for a £15 per night supplement.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"This beautiful hotel enjoys a peaceful location and is set in its own extensive grounds, while still being a short walk to the pretty village of Coltishall."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 31, 2014
- Voucher excludes December 24 - 26, 2013; Not valid on Saturdays
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children allowed
- Wi-Fi included
- Dogs have a £15 supplement per night; payable directly to merchant
- Room can only sleep 2
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes Overnight Stay for Two People in a Deluxe Double Room, Breakfast, Glass of Champagne Each on Arrival, Two-Course Dinner on One Evening, Late 11am Checkout, Seven-Day Availability
- Check-in 3pm, Check-out 11am
- Upgrade to suite available for £25 per night; payable directly to merchant
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Please contact 01603 737531 or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings