Georgian Hall Stay in Stunning Shropshire
Fishmore Hall Hotel • Shropshire, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Standard Room
- Daily Breakfast
- £40 Credit to Spend on Food Including Bar Menu and Afternoon Tea
- Seven-Day Availability
If there's one thing the past has taught us, it's that people don't stay in one place unless they really want to. With this week's Escape to Fishmore Hall Hotel, you'll learn why Ludlow has almost 1,000 years of recorded history—and why many Shropshire residents can't seem to tear themselves away from this beautiful country. A two-night package in this gorgeous Georgian-era hall is just £149 (up to a £322 value).
Up until 2007, times were tough on the Fishmore Hall, as it was almost as rundown as the county's neighbouring castles. But after months of hard work, its new owners transformed it into the three AA Red Star-awarded accommodation it is today. You'll be shown to your luxurious, individually-styled Standard room, where you can check out the scenery of the luscious Shropshire countryside; the hotel also boasts an NSpa treatment cabin should you wish to indulge in any treatments.
Once settled in, take advantage of £40 credit to spend on all food items at the hotel's award-winning restaurant, Forelles, or splash out on an afternoon tea and items from the tasty bar menu. And with head chef, David Jaram, also on board, the Forelles restaurant has also been awarded three AA Rosettes for its tasty, locally sourced treats—including a seven-course Shropshire tasting menu. Breakfast is also included with the deal.
Venturing outside of the hotel, you can't help but come across Ludlow Castle. After exploring the castle and its grounds you'll find the market town of Ludlow a great place to search through cosy little shops and grab a bite to eat. Taking your travels out of town and you'll find the Ironbridge Gorge, known as the birthplace of the Industrial Revolution; as well as the picturesque views at Carding Mill Valley.
- The hotel lies approximately 40 miles west of Birmingham, and is within easy walking distance of Ludlow train station.
- The deal is available for seven days a week.
- Got a Question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"The [restaurant's] setting is semi-rural with views to the nearby hills as well as the town itself; and the building is Georgian, a smart and sensitive conversion."-- The Guardian
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by December 21, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing cots/cribs/beds. All older children or adults are charged GBP 30 per person per night for extra beds. Payable directly to merchant
- Dogs allowed. Charges may apply. Please speak directly with merchant
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes Two-Night Stay for Two People, Daily Breakfast, £40 Credit to Spend on Food Including Bar Menu and Afternoon Tea, Seven-Day Availability
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Please contact 01584 875148 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 21, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 21, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 21, 2013 • Enjoy By December 21, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings