Boutique Comforts in The Heart of The Yorkshire Dales
Wensleydale Heifer • North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People in Superior Themed Room
- Full Yorkshire Breakfast Each
- Bottle of House Wine for Guests Dining in Hotel Restaurant
- Late Checkout
- £25 Voucher Towards Return Stays
Cheese connoisseurs know how to sniff out a sumptuous treat and an Escape to the stunning Yorkshire Dales is certainly one slice of luxury we have a nose for. Make your way to Europe's Leading Destination, as named by the World Travel Awards, and enjoy your own serving of indulgence at five-star restaurant with rooms The Wensleydale Heifer Hotel.
Pop an overnight stay for two for £109 (up to a £201.75 value), and after receiving a warm welcome in the picturesque West Witton you'll head up to your individually themed Superior room to begin your relaxing stay. There's award-winning accommodation to suit any palate, but rest assured the Molton Brown toiletries, flatscreen TV and DVD player, Egyptian cotton sheets, and luxury en suite found in every room will offer the ultimate taste of relaxation.
A sumptuous full breakfast is included on each morning. You could choose to head to the Whisky Lounge to enjoy an aperitif before dinner, and if you choose to dine on a three-course a la carte dinner in the award-winning restaurant—featured in The Good Food Guide and Michelin Guide, and specialising in seafood—you'll enjoy an included bottle of house wine with your Escape.
The property is the perfect base from which to explore local attractions such as Bolton Castle or the Wensleydale Creamery, or simply to head out into the glorious Dales for a ramble in one of the country's most unspoilt, spectacular landscapes. A late checkout gives you extra time to explore, but don't worry if there's just too much to squeeze in: you will receive a £25 voucher to spend towards future stays.
- This Escape is for two people.
- There is availability from Monday to Friday; stays on a Friday night are subject to a £20 supplement.
- Upgrades to a Super Deluxe room are available for £40.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on firstname.lastname@example.org.
"The charming hotel located in The Yorkshire Dales National Park offers guests—people and pets—a cosy welcoming stay. The well acclaimed restaurant serve's classic yet sophisticated seafood delicacies prepared by five top chefs."-- USA Today
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid from 1st October, 2013
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by January 31, 2013
- Voucher excludes 28/10/13 - 01/11/13 & 23/12/13 - 05/01/14
- £20 supplement applies to Friday stays - payable directly to merchant
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a superior room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children allowed. Rooms can accommodate 1 child up to age 16 for £25 per night B&B
- Dogs allowed. Please specify at time of booking. £10 charge applies - payable to hotel
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes Overnight Stay for Two People in Superior Themed Room, Full Yorkshire Breakfast Each, Bottle of House Wine for Guests Dining in Hotel Restaurant, Late Checkout, £25 Voucher Towards Return Stays
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Please contact 01969 622 322 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2014 • Enjoy By January 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 46% savings