Self-Catering Break on The Magnificent Isle of Wight
Chilton Farm Cottages • Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
- Three- or Seven-Night Stay in a Self-Catering Cottage for Two People
- Purchase Additional Rooms for £20 Per Night (Each Suitable for Up to Two People)
The Isle of Wight is regarded as one of the most abundant areas in Europe for dinosaur fossils, but have no fear, this Escape to Chilton Farm Cottages is a lot more relaxing than a trip to Jurassic Park.
Two guests can stay for three nights in a self-catering cottage only minutes from the sea for £129 (up to a £219.85 value), or increase your stay to seven nights for £199 (up to a £520 value). Your accommodation options include: a small cottage suitable for two, with double bedroom, lounge, and kitchenette; or larger cottages suitable for four, five, seven, or eight people (additional rooms purchased for £20 a night), with more spacious versions of the same. All of the cosy master bedrooms have en suite facilities, and there is a laundry room with washing machines, tumble dryer, and ironing facilities.
Each property comes with a kitchenette, and there is an outdoor barbecue facility and garden furniture available if you fancy eating outside. If you fancy sampling some of the local cuisine, just four miles away in Shalfleet The New Inn is the Isle of Wight's dining pub of the year for 2013, and carries an excellent reputation for seafood, as well a wide-ranging selection of ales and wines. Children are also welcome at this traditional country inn.
On site there's a large garden, a children's play area, two all-weather tennis courts with equipment hire available, or coarse fishing facilities if you're looking for a more sedentary outlook on life. From this amazing location you're only ten minutes walk from the beach, with the Needles Park just up the coast hosting a pleasure arcade with shops and rides, that looks out on the famous chalk stacks and lighthouse. From your base you're never more than half-an-hour in the car from anywhere on the island, so take a trip to East Cowes and visit Queen Victoria's holiday home, Osborne House, or the county town of Newport has shops, restaurants and nightlife that you'll be keen to get stuck into.
- This Escape is for two people, but additional guests / rooms can be added at a supplement of £20 per night.
- Each additional bedroom can hold up to two people.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
"Yet still the isle's principal appeal remains: a mild climate, myriad outdoorsy activities and a 25-mile shore lined with beaches, dramatic white cliffs and beguiling sand dunes."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per gift recipient
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 30 April, 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a self-catering cottage; upgrades available subject to availability
- Children welcome
- Dogs welcome at no extra charge
- Additional rooms can be purchased directly for £20 per night. Each room can hold two people.
- Excludes electricity charges; payable via £1 coin meter.
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes
- Check in 2pm; check out 10am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01983 740 338 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 20, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • Enjoy By April 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings