A Wee Dram on The Peaceful Isle of Islay
The Islay Hotel • Isle of Islay, United Kingdom
- Two- (£99) or Three-Night (£139) Stay for Two People in a Silver Classic Double / Twin Room
- Daily Full Scottish Breakfast
- Whisky and Chocolates in Room on Arrival
- Afternoon Tea on Arrival
- Glass of Prosecco Each if Dining in Hotel Restaurant on First Evening
- 20% Discount if Dining on Hotel Restaurant on Second Evening
- Seven-Day Availability
The Isle of Islay is renowned for its whisky; with no less than eight distilleries on the island. It's little wonder that the bar at The Islay Hotel celebrates the Scottish drop with an impressive range of whiskies for you to sample. Whether or not you're a whisky aficionado you will find plenty to please courtesy of this Escape to the Hebridean island.
A two-night stay for two people in a Silver Classic double or twin is just £99 (up to a £209.80 value), whilst an extended three-night stay is £139 (up to a £299.80 value). Your modern en suite room features a flatscreen TV, included Wi-Fi, tea-and-coffee-making facilities, and a hair dryer. A warm welcome will be extended thanks to the 50ml bottle of whisky in room alongside some delectable chocolates.
Your stay gets off to an exquisite start with an afternoon tea on arrival and to tempt you into the hotel's restaurant later on there is a glass of Prosecco each on offer the first evening, and a 20% discount on dinner if returning on the second. Each morning you'll wake to a full Scottish breakfast.
The Islay Hotel overlooks the marina and harbour in the fishing village of Port Ellen and is a short walk from the Calmac ferry terminal, with daily crossings from Kennacraig on the Mull of Kintyre mainland. The Islay Hotel is the perfect base for walkers and cyclists whilst malt whisky lovers can easily walk to one of the eight world famous Distilleries with Laphroaig Distillery being just two miles along the beautiful coast road, with Lagavulin and Ardbeg distilleries further along.
- This Escape is for two people with seven-day availability.
- Children are welcome but an upgrade to a Platinum Room for £40 per night is required.
- A Platinum Room can sleep up to four adults or two adults and two children with extra beds. There is a £30 supplement for additional adults, a £20 supplement for children over 3, and children under 3 years stay free (per room, per night).
- Dogs are welcome for a £20 supplement per room, per night.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the property.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
"As well as the whisky and wildfowl, there are miles of sandy beaches, pleasant walking trails, and good food and drink."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people; Option A and B must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit 1 voucher per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per gift recipient
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 28 February, 2014
- Deal redeemable from 1 November, 2013 until 28 February, 2014
- Not valid from 23 December-2 January, and 14 February, 2014
- Prosecco only available if dining in restaurant
- 20% restaurant discount only applies if dining in the restaurant for a second consecutive night
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room; upgrades available subject to availability
- Children welcome and can ONLY be accommodated in a Platinum Room, (subject to availability) for an upgrade price of £40 plus supplements. Extra temporary beds can be added to the platinum rooms to make a family room, sleeping up to 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children in total. Adult supplement £30, Child supplement over 3 years old £20, Children under 3 stay FREE. A free portable cot is also available.
- Dogs welcome at £20 extra per dog
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two or Three Night Stay in a Silver Classic Double/Twin Room for Two with Daily Breakfast, Whisky and Chocolates in Toom, Afternoon Tea for Two on Arrival, Free Glass of Prosecco each if Dining in Restaurant on First Night and 20% off in Restaurant if Dining on the Second Night
- Check in 2pm; check out 10am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01496 300109 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • Enjoy By February 28, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings