A Country House Getaway with Dinner on Each Evening
Marco Pierre White Rudloe Arms • Wiltshire, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People
- Daily Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner on Both Evenings
- Seven-Day Availability
On the appropriately named Leafy Lane in Corsham sits Marco Pierre White Rudloe Arms, an enchanting period property set in 14 acres of grounds and looking out over the rolling Wiltshire countryside. Newly acquired by Marco Pierre White, and with a full refurbishment set to relaunch the property to expectant guests from October, it's the perfect place to get away from the hustle and bustle and indulge with some rest, relaxation, and great food.
A two-night gourmet getaway for two people is £199 (up to a £406.90 value), where you'll unwind in a Classic room decked out with traditional decor—and many boasting views over the mature grounds and formal lawns.
On both evenings you'll tuck into a three-course dinner; in the hotel's very own restaurant on the first, and at Marco Pierre White's The Pear Tree on the second. Sample menus that draw on the best of British and European traditions, from fried haddock with triple cooked chips and marrowfat peas to honey roast belly of pork 'Marco Polo' with butter beans and honey spice. Each morning, you'll awake to breakfast.
Traditional and charming Corsham has plenty of appeal, from its tea shops to independently-run boutiques, and nearby Corsham Court attracts visitors for its stunning Capability Brown-designed grounds. Nearby Bath, meanwhile, is a stunning Georgian town equally famed for its architecture, Roman baths, and top-notch shopping.
- This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Wiltshire is rich in the reminders of ritual and packed with not-to-be-missed sights."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid from October 1, 2013
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by January 21, 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher excludes Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Eve and New Years Day
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes Two-Night Stay for Two People, Daily Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner on Both Evenings, Seven-Day Availability
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Please contact 01225 810555 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 21, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 21, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 21, 2014 • Enjoy By January 21, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings