A Farmhouse in the Spectacular Pembrokeshire Coast National Park
Gellifawr Hotel, Restaurant & Cottages • Pembrokeshire, United Kingdom
- Two- or Three-Night Stay (Prices Start From £88)
- Bed and Breakfast or Self-Catering Options Available
- Group Stays for Up to Eight Available
There's plenty to do in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park—boating, hiking, swimming, just sitting on the beach—but our personal favourite has to be the wildlife-spotting: think bats, crabs, dolphins, seabirds, seals, sharks, turtles, and whales at different times of year. Grab your binoculars and set off on an animal adventure courtesy of this week's Escape to Gellifawr Hotel, Restaurant & Cottages.
You will track down a two- or three-night stay in either the main building or in a self-catering cottage, with group stays also available*. Habitats include: rooms in the 19th-century stone farmhouse with countrified décor, en suite, TV, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and Wi-Fi; a small cottage suitable for two people, with lounge, kitchen, bathroom, dining area, and double bedroom; or a large cottage suitable for eight people with more spacious versions of the same.
Forget going out on the hunt if you're staying in the farmhouse: daily full Welsh breakfast is included with this option, and is served in the fresh and airy restaurant, where ingredients are sourced locally and dishes are adaptable to specific dietary requirements.
Stay alert as you seek out your furry and feathered friends: you might see seal pups between mid-August and mid-November, bats and otters until mid-December, and pony foals in March, as well as the seasonal dolphins, whales, and beyond. Alternatively, stick to your own species and get involved in outdoor activities from cycling to swimming, or visit Carew Castle and Tidal Mill, Castell Henllys, and Oriel y Parc Gallery and Visitor Centre.
Executive Double Room in Main Farmhouse, Including Full Welsh Breakfast
Two Nights—£99 (up to a £200 value)
Three Nights—£149 (up to a £300 value)
Small Self-Catering Cottage for Two People
Two Nights—£88 (up to a £176 value)
Three Nights—£125 (up to a £264 value)
Large Self-Catering Cottage for Up to Eight People
Two Nights—£120 (up to a £240 value)
Three Nights—£180 (up to a £360 value)
- This Escape has options for two people for up to eight, with bed and breakfast and self-catering options.
- Dogs may stay for £15.
- Children under 2 may stay for free; children aged 3-16 years old may stay in an extra bed for £15 per night.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on email@example.com.
"Britain's only coastal National Park, The Pembrokeshire Coast National Park is the only one of Britain's 14 National Parks to be almost entirely coastal in nature."-- Visit Pembrokeshire
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 31, 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children allowed; Under 2's stay free, 3-16 years olds have a £15 supplement per extra bed per night
- Dogs incur a £15 supplement per dog
- Wi-Fi included
- Voucher includes Two- or Three-Night Stay (Prices Start From £88), Bed and Breakfast or Self-Catering Options Available, Group Stays for Up to Eight Available
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Check-in 2pm, Check-out 11am
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Please contact 01239 820343 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings