A Sumptuous Foodie Feast in Jersey
Chateau la Chaire • Jersey, Jersey, Channel Islands
- Three-Night Gourmet Stay for Two People (Priced Per Person, Based on Double Occupany)
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Return Flights to Jersey Included from Birmingham, Bristol, and Southampton Airports
- Car Hire Included
- Seven-Course Candlelit Tasting Menu with Accompanying Wines on First Evening
- Seafood Dinner on Second Evening (Non-Seafood Options Available)
- Dinner from A La Carte Menu with Cocktail on Third Evening
- Glass of Prosecco Each and Jersey Cream Tea
- Cream Tea on Second Day, and Cream Tea with Champagne on Third Day
- Coffee and Jersey Apple Brandy or Cream Liqueur in Lounge on One Evening
- Price is Per Person: You Must Purchase Two Vouchers
We've been keeping our beach bods tip-top all summer, but Autumn is here, and that means time to indulge. And where better to do it than the foodie haven that is Jersey? Ditch the calorie counting with this gourmet Escape to Château la Chaire in Jersey, including flights, car hire, and a feast of good food.
Two people will stay for three nights at the luxury establishment off the coast of Normandy for £375 per person, based on double occupancy (up to a £615 value)—simply purchase two vouchers for two travellers. Stay over Friday and Saturday and you'll unwind in a classic double room that features en suite with bathrobes and slippers, Hildon mineral water, and Wi-Fi access. Alternatively, stay between Sunday and Thursday and a superior room will be yours, with all the facilities of a classic plus more space and a spa bath with Elemis amenities.
There's plenty of fine fare to enjoy while you're here, thanks to four days of inclusive food and beverages:
- Glass of prosecco and Jersey cream tea with homemade scones, clotted cream, and strawberry jam on arrival, after 2.30 p.m.
- Seven-course candlelit tasting menu after 7 p.m. at the La Chaire Restaurant, accompanied by local wines.
- Coffee and a Jersey apple brandy or cream liqueur in the lounge.
- Full Jersey breakfast served until 10 a.m.
- Cream tea if you return before 5 p.m.
- Dinner from the fresh local fish menu (non-seafood options available).
- Full Jersey breakfast served until 10 a.m.
- Cream tea with glass of champagne if you return before 5 p.m.
- Pre-dinner cocktail at Raymonds Bar;
- Dinner from the a la carte menu;
- Full Jersey breakfast before departure.
- This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week.
- This Escape is priced per person, based on double occupancy. You must purchase two vouchers for two travellers.
- A single traveller option is not available.
- The hotel recommends guests take out travel insurance.
- Flights are included up to a value of £100 per person; please call the hotel to arrange.
- Supplements may apply to fly on certain dates; you will be advised at time of booking.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"Built as a gentleman's residence in 1843, Château la Chaire is a haven of peace and tranquillity, set in a secluded wooded valley."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Flights are included; Please call the hotel on 01534 863354 to arrange flights
- Prices are per person based on double occupancy only, so you must purchase two vouchers to travel
- No single person option; single travellers will not be accepted for travel
- Travel is booked on your behalf only, we recommend you take your own travel insurance in case of any eventuality. Once flights are booked they will become chargeable upon any cancellation
- Return Flights are covered up to a value of £100 per person from London, Manchester, Bristol, Birmingham and Southampton Airports. Supplements may apply on specific dates but you will be advised at time of making reservation
- Inclusive travel does not include any charges for luggage, airport check in charges or other extras
- Once your travel arrangements are booked, your dates are non transferrable and non refundable
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 28 February, 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard double room
- Free Upgrade to Superior Room available during Sunday-Thursday stays until 31 January 2014
- Not valid between 24-31 December 2013
- Wifi available
- 2 vouchers include: Return Flights from any London, Manchester, Southampton, Bristol or Birmingham Airport into Jersey Airport for Two (up to the Value of £100 per person), Three Night Stay in a Standard Double Room for Two at Chateau La Chaire, Daily Full English Breakfast, Jersey Cream Tea and Prosecco on Arrival, Gourmet Dinner and Drinks Every Night, Cream Tea Available Every Day if you Return to Hotel before 5pm and Local Car Hire
- Lunches not included
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01534 863354 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • Enjoy By February 28, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms