Pitlochry's Hidden Little Gem
The Strathgarry Restaurant & Rooms • Perthshire, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in Classic Double / Twin Room (£79) or with Chocolate Indulgence Package (£109)
- Daily Scottish Breakfast
- 10% Discount on Dining
- Chocolate Indulgence Includes: Hot Chocolate and Chocolate Muffin Each, Mini Bottle of Prosecco in Room, Bespoke Walking Maps and Guides, and a Late 12 p.m Checkout
Who says comfort food has to add up to a tub of Ben & Jerry's and a spoon? In Pitlochry, Scotland, there are more elegant but equally satisfying options at The Strathgarry Restaurant & Rooms. Give in to temptation with this Escape to the excellent establishment, surrounded by stunning scenery, myriad outdoor pursuits, and an incomparable theatre.
You and your fellow foodie will indulge yourselves in two nights at the rustic-chic venue with 10% off your food bill for £79 (up to a £163.54 value); alternatively, really treat yourselves with the same package plus some bonus fare, walking maps or guides, and late checkout for £109 (up to a £212.14 value). Either way, your accommodation is a feast for the eyes: rooms are named after local distillers, and feature stylish décor, double or twin bed, en suite, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and Wi-Fi access.
While everyone receives a daily Scottish breakfast and a 10% discount on their food bill, those taking up the chocolate indulgence package will also sink their teeth into a mini bottle of Prosecco and chocolate muffin which will be waiting in your room. Head to the eatery, where ingredients are locally sourced wherever possible, and menus feature such dishes as crispy calamari, fresh local seafood, Aberdeen angus steaks, and sticky toffee pudding. You could also enjoy the Tapas Experience—available last Saturday of every month—book early to avoid disappointment.
If you've got a taste for the great outdoors, make the most of the late 12 noon checkout and bespoke walking maps or guides that come with the chocolate indulgence Escape and get out into the area: boating, bungee-jumping, canyoning, cycling, fishing, golf, quad biking, and sphering can all be found nearby. Alternatively, take a bite out of the arts scene with a trip to Pitlochry Festival Theatre, performing wonderful shows such as The Steamie, as well as the musical It's a Wonderful Life.
- This Escape is for two people.
- There is a £20 supplement for Saturday night stays.
- Room upgrades are available for a supplement: Deluxe room for £20 per night, Family room £20 per night, or a Cottage for £50 per night.
- Up to two children aged 8 and under are welcome when upgrading to a Family room on a bed and breakfast basis.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"The town of Pitlochry in Perthshire is a gateway to the Highlands. This is a popular town with lovely scenery and Scotland's smallest distillery."-- Visit Scotland
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by December 20, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Classic Double or Twin Room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- £20 Supplement for Saturday Night Stays - Payable directly to merchant
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability; £20 per night upgrade to Deluxe or Family Room (Maximum 2 children, up to 15 years); £50 per night upgrade to Cottage
- Up to two children aged 8 and under are welcome when upgrading to a Family room on a bed and breakfast basis
- Voucher includes Two-Night Stay for Two People in Classic Double / Twin Room (£79) or with Chocolate Indulgence Package (£109), Daily Scottish Breakfast, 10% Discount on Dining, Chocolate Indulgence Includes: Hot Chocolate and Chocolate Muffin Each, Mini Bottle of Prosecco in Room, Bespoke Walking Maps and Guides, and a Late 12 p.m Checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Check-in 2pm, Check-out 12pm
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Please contact 01796 472 469 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • Enjoy By December 20, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings