The Autumnal Colours of The Suffolk Coast
The Ship at Dunwich • Suffolk, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a 'Good Room'
- Daily Breakfast
- Afternoon Cream Tea
- £25 Voucher Towards Future Stay
- Late 12 p.m. Checkout
Once a bustling harbour city, most of Dunwich was lost to the sea during the 17th and 18th centuries, leaving the beautiful and peaceful coastal village that remains today. Embark on your own seaside adventure with this Escape to The Ship at Dunwich.
Just £145 (up to a £266.90 value) will get you a two-night stay for two people. Previously a smugglers' haunt, the historic inn is nestled in the untamed Suffolk countryside and has welcomed guests with its traditional and warm service for many years. You'll stay in a 'Good Room', equipped with flat-screen TV and DVD player and en-suite bathroom with The White Company toiletries, while traditional iron bedsteads and feather pillows will help you off to sleep. A late 12 p.m. checkout is also included alongside a £25 voucher should you wish to return on another occasion.
Breakfast is included in the price of your stay, but you may also opt to head to the inn's restaurant in the evening. Dishes including slow-cooked leg of Suffolk lamb with an individual lamb cobbler , twice-cooked crispy duck leg with plum jam glaze, and slow-cooked aromatic Blythburgh pork belly are served up on scrubbed pine tables by a roaring fire. You'll also enjoy the delectable afternoon cream tea which is included in the package.
When it comes to daytime activities, you'll be spoilt for choice. Find your own piece of rural heaven along Dunwich's undisturbed beach or explore the RSPB's flagship reserve at Minsmere. History buffs will love the local museum, the world famous Sutton Hoo burial site, and the ruins at Leiston Abbey. Just a short drive away are the bustling towns of Southwold and Aldeburgh with plenty of boutique shops and pubs to lose yourself in for an afternoon.
- This Escape is for two people, with availability from Sunday to Thursday.
- Upgrade to a 'Best Room' for a £25 per night supplement, or a 'Marsh View' for a £30 per night supplement.
- Children are welcome when upgrading to a Family Room for a £25 per night supplement.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome for a £5 per night supplement.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
"A former smugglers’ haunt, now a cosy country pub with rooms, it’s packed with period features and crackling fires and surrounded on all sides by nature reserves, heaths, and beaches."-- Red Online
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 27 March, 2014
- Valid Sunday-Thursday only
- Not valid 28 October-3 November, 23 December-5 January and 9-15 February
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Double room; upgrades available subject to availability
- Upgrade to a 'Best Room' for a £25 per night supplement, or a 'Marsh View' for a £30 per night supplement
- Children welcome: some of the rooms can be used as family rooms for a supplement of £25 per night
- Well-Behaved Dogs welcome at £5 per night
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two Night Stay for Two People in a Double Room, Afternoon Cream Tea, Late 12pm Checkout, Breakfast and £25 Voucher towards a Future Stay
- Check in 3pm; check out 12pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01728 648219 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 27, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 27, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 27, 2014 • Enjoy By March 27, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings