Inviting Country House Hotel on the Hebridean Jewel
Skeabost Country House Hotel • Isle Of Skye, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Standard Double / Twin Room
- Daily Full Scottish Breakfast
- Welcome Glass of Scottish Whisky Each
- £25 Dining Voucher Per Guest
- Bottle of House Wine if Dining on Two Courses in Hotel's AA Rosette-Awarded Restaurant
- Late 12 p.m. Checkout
- Seven-Day Availability
So you've promised your beloved you'll take them away from all this, and now you don't know where to go? Whisk them off their feet and about as far away as you can get without leaving Great Britain: to the wilds of the Inner Hebrides and the luxury of Skeabost Country House Hotel, Isle of Skye.
Escape under cover of darkness and the pair of you will find refuge at the historic establishment for two nights midweek for £149 (up to a £300.95 value), or on a weekend for £179 (up to a £300.95 value). Here you'll hide out in the comfort of a standard double room that comes complete with countrified décor, double bed, en suite, flat-screen TV, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and Wi-Fi access.
Follow your hearts and you'll soon find yourselves in the one-AA Rosette wood-panelled restaurant, where your stay includes a full Scottish breakfast, welcome dram of Isle of Skye whisky, £25 dining voucher each for the first night, and bottle of wine when you take two courses each on the second.
Late 12 p.m. checkout means there's plenty of time to run away together into Skeabost, Portree and elsewhere on Skye while you're here: flee in the direction of Dunvegan Castle, Inveraray Castle, or Portree's Thomas Telford-designed pier if you're heritage-lovers; go as fast as your feet can carry you towards the Five Sisters of Kintail ridge walk, or nearby clay-pigeon shooting, golf, horse riding, sea- and fly-fishing, and land hover-crafting if you're outdoor types; or head to the Talisker Distillery if you're in the mood for a taste of a whisky you're bound to fall head over heels for.
- This Escape is for two people with seven-day availability.
- Children 1 years and under stay free when sleeping in a cot / crib.
- Upgrade to a Superior room for an additional supplement; arrange with hotel directly.
- Dogs are welcome for a £10 supplement.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the property.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
"This is one of the most inviting country homes on Skye. Built in 1851 as a private estate, it has been converted into a lochside hotel boasting dormers, chimneys, tower, and gables."-- Frommer's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid from 1 October 2013
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by December 20, 2013
- Friday and Saturday stays incur a £30 supplement - payable directly to hotel
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children allowed. Stay free when using existing beds/cots/cribs
- Pets welcome, charged at £10. Max 1 pet per room
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades to Superior Room available; subject to availability. Supplement applies (price dependent on availability) payable directly to hotel
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Standard Double / Twin Room, Daily Full Scottish Breakfast Welcome Glass of Scottish Whisky Each, £25 Dining Voucher Per Guest, Bottle of House Wine if Dining on Two Courses in Hotel's AA Rosette-Awarded Restaurant, Late 1 p.m. Checkout, Seven-Day Availability
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Please contact 01470 532202 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • Enjoy By December 20, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings