Historic Scottish Castle Hotel in Royal Burgh of Dornoch
Dornoch Castle Hotel • Dornoch, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in Superior Castle Room
- Daily Full Scottish Breakfast
- Malt Whisky Experience
- Dessert Included if Dining
- Seven-Day Availability Until March '14
Dornoch is a jewel in the Scottish Highlands' crown, a stunning coastal town that's the perfect place to come and get away from it all. Escape the hustle and bustle at the beautiful Dornoch Castle Hotel.
Two people will stay for two nights in a superior castle room at the luxury hotel for £169 (up to a £351.33 value). You'll enjoy an individually decorated room that maintains the unique 15th and 18th century origins of the property, with bathrobes, slippers, chocolates, and sherry to help you settle in on arrival, and a view of Dornoch Firth or a view of the Dornoch Cathedral. Also be treated to a malt whisky experience from the knowledgeable bar staff, where you'll taste three malts from around Scotland, with the option to upgrade to a superior malt selection for £20, or a deluxe malt selection for £60.
The hotel's Garden Restaurant holds an AA Rosette for culinary excellence, serving up fine food alongside views onto the garden. Enjoy a full Scottish breakfast each morning, and if you choose to eat at the hotel in the evening you'll receive a complimentary dessert if you purchase a starter and main.
Explore the historic town of Dornoch, including the charming 12th-century cathedral, and the wider hills and beaches of the Highlands. Also right on your doorstep is the Royal Dornoch golf course, the third oldest in the world and one of the most picturesque.
- This Escape is for two people with availability for all seven days of the week until March '14.
- Upgrade to a Deluxe Room for a £40 per night supplement.
- Children under 2 stay for free in a children's cot / crib in the room.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
"There's a small, internal courtyard and cosy bar complete with a fire and exposed brick castle walls, while the conservatory style dining room embraces its Scottish heritage."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 31 March, 2014
- Not valid from 20 December 2013 - 4 January 2014
- Once Booked and Confirmed with Merchant, Cancellation Not Permitted
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Superior Castle Room; upgrades to a Deluxe Room available subject to availability and at a charge of £40 per night, payable directly to merchant
- Not all rooms have four poster beds; these will be subject to availability
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs. There is no capacity for extra beds in the room. The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1. Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two Night Stay in a Superior Castle Room, Full Scottish Breakfast, Malt Whisky Experience and Dessert Included when Dining
- Malt Whisky upgrade from Standard to Superior Malts £20; from Superior to Deluxe Malts £60 (NB: Malt Whisky Experience is not a formal tasting session. Members of staff from the bar, if available, will share their extensive knowledge of Malt Whisky.
- Each diner can receive a Dessert when purchasing Starter and Main Course
- Check in 2:30pm; check out 10:30am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01862 810216 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings