A Boutique Beauty on West Peachtree Street
The Artmore Hotel • Atlanta, GA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Suite
- Daily Breakfast Buffet
- Valet Parking
- Two Drink Vouchers
We've all heard it said that you can sleep when you're dead. But whoever can make that claim has obviously never spent two nights nuzzled into the custom bedding of The Artmore Hotel.
For $248, this week's Escape gets you out of the trenches (read: your cubicle) and into the timeless appeal of Atlanta's vibrant arts district. Your two-night stay in a one-bedroom suite includes valet parking, a daily breakfast buffet, two drink vouchers, and a location on the ATL's Peachtree Street that'll bring your company to a halt.
"Peachtree Street is a thread running through family histories, a path through our past," says Georgia Public Broadcasting. "Each mile can tell stories of triumph and tragedy, of major events that changed the course of history and of minor events that are cherished in memories of Atlantans."
Let the rain shower from your suite's luxurious bath, Aveda spa products, plush towels, and mini-bar provisions lull you into peacetime, and awaken refreshed to refill your tank at the hot breakfast bar each morning.
Midtown is known throughout the city as the "Heart of the Arts," and The Artmore stakes its claim at the epicenter of it all. Culture vultures arrive in droves with weapons, er... wallets, drawn to witness the clash of the box-office titans at the historic Fox Theatre.
March over to the High Museum of Art for exuberant exhibits and colorful classes, stand at attention for performances by the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra, or salute sirens of the stage at the 14th Street Playhouse.
Then, about face and head back to The Artmore's Studio Lounge for those two cocktails that await, drinking in the intoxicatingly swank style of the mod bar.
With this week's Escape, no strategic planning is needed—your path of glory is laid forth.
"Everything is great—the price, the service, the room amenities, and the location. Right across the street from a rail station that takes you everywhere. A walk around the corner takes you to the High Museum of Art, at which I spent an entire afternoon."-- Virtual Tourist
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one per person, one additional as gift
- Limit one per stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Rooms are double occupancy
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Upgrades are available at time of redemption
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 3 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates: September 2nd-4th, 2011; September 16th-18th, 2011; December 2nd-5th, 2011; January 13th-17th, 2011; October 15-17, 2011; October 25-27, 2011; September 23-25, 2011; December 31, 2011
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 27, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 27, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 27, 2012 • Enjoy By January 27, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings