Breathtaking Sights in the Cairngorms National Park
The Craiglynne Hotel • Highlands, United Kingdom
- One- (£69) or Two-Night (£129) Stay for Two People in a Double or Twin Room
- Daily Full Scottish Breakfast
- Three-Course Table d'Hôte Dinner on Each Evening of Your Stay, Followed by Coffee and Tablet
- Late Midday Checkout
- Seven-Day Availability with Two-Night Stays
Cities and towns are great and all, but sometimes we have to answer the call of the wild—and to experience the spirit of untamed Scotland, there are few places to rival the Cairngorms National Park. Escape to The Craiglynne Hotel and and lose yourself in the majestic Highlands, without giving up on a single creature comfort.
An overnight stay for two people in this Victorian mansion is just £69 (up to a £138.80 value), whereas an extended two-night stay is just £129 (up to a £262.60 value). Situated just on the edge of Grantown-on-Spey, you'll stay in a double or twin room, many boasting views over the spectacular landscape, and also enjoy a late midday checkout.
Each morning you'll awake to a full Scottish breakfast, and both options also include a three-course table d'hôte dinner—on each evening of your stay. Your meal will be followed by an after-dinner coffee and tablet—a traditional Scottish sweet confection.
The Cairngorms National Park—delight in the fresh air and bracing winds, and, with a bit of luck, make the acquaintance of some of the park's non-human inhabitants. Even if the wild creatures refuse to stand on ceremony you could always take a trip to the Highland Wildlife Park, where wolves, wildcats, macaques, and even tigers will be waiting to greet you.
- This Escape is for two people.
- One-night stays are not valid for Saturday nights; two-night stays are valid for all seven days of the week.
- Upgrades to Superior rooms are available for £15 per person, per night, to be booked directly with the hotel.
- Children up to 11 may stay for a £20 supplement, including breakfast (other meals charged accordingly).
- Persons aged 12 years and above, will require an additional voucher, and will be allocated an additional room—to be booked directly with the hotel.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
"The Park has a rich cultural landscape with a sense of wildness and space at its heart. Different areas have their own distinct identity and cultural traditions."-- Cairngorms National Park Authority
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- One voucher is valid for two people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by December 20, 2013
- Voucher excludes December 7, 13 and 14 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Double or Twin Room
- Option A valid Sunday - Friday
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Wi-Fi included
- £20 per child, up to 11 years, supplement including Breakfast, other meals paid for as used; Persons aged 12 years and above, will require an additional voucher, and will be allocated an additional room—to be booked directly with the hotel.; Maximum 2 children in Family Room is 2.
- Upgrade to Superior Room, £15 per person per night supplement, must book directly with hotel, limited availability
- Voucher includes One- (£69) or Two-Night (£129) Stay for Two People in a Double or Twin Room, Daily Full Scottish Breakfast, Three-Course Table d'Hôte, Dinner on Each Evening of Your Stay, Followed by Coffee and Tablet, Late Midday Checkout, Seven-Day Availability with Two-Night Stays
- £10 supplement per pet per stay, maximum 2 pets
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Check-in 3pm, Check-out 10.30am (late Check-out 12noon)
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly on 01479 872597
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • Enjoy By December 20, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings