Safari and Gourmet Dining Experience in the Wilds of Kent
Livingstone Cottage • Kent, United Kingdom
- Overnight Safari Experience for Up to Six People (Prices Start at £399)
- Full Kentish Breakfast
- Welcome Glass of Bubbly or Amarula Each
- Two Bottles of Bubbly in Cottage
- Safari in Land Rover with Personal Ranger Guide
- Four-Course Gourmet Evening Meal Prepared by a Private Chef
- Entry to Port Lympne and Howletts Wild Animal Parks
- Availability Over Christmas, New Year, and Half Term
The exotic plains of Africa may seem like a distant dream, but we've managed to track down a wild Escape complete with gourmet cuisine and stylish accommodation. The traditional Livingstone Cottage in Kent is offering a hand-picked safari experience; the perfect rural retreat for you and the rest of the pack.
The delightful cottage is nestled within Port Lympne Wild Animal Park and offers four elegant bedrooms with luxury furnishings and stunning views. Up to six explorers can stay overnight at the property, with prices starting at £399 (up to an £825 value)—from as little as £66.50 per person. The double bedroom has an en suite and the 'Bridal Suite' includes a four-poster bed and roll-top bath. The cottage has period features alongside unrivalled views over 100 acres of Kentish savannah—all just under an hour away from London by rail or road.
On arrival, guests will be welcomed with a glass of bubbly or Amarula each, and two bottles of bubbly will also await in the cottage. In the evening you and your guests can relax in the snug whilst listening to the sounds of the Serengeti as a gourmet four-course dinner is carefully prepared by your private chef. In the morning, you will be treated to a full Kentish breakfast before embarking on your safari adventure.
Your Personal Ranger will guide you and your party on safari around the world renowned Port Lympne Wild Animal Park in a Land Rover, for a very special experience. The vehicle will stop en route so you will have ample opportunity to view over 200 free-roaming animals, and to get some great photos of the wildlife—be sure to have the camera and binoculars ready. Your ranger will regale the group with interesting facts and amusing stories about the animals you encounter including; rhinos, elephants, and primates. The Escape also includes tickets to both Howletts and Port Lympne Wild Animal Parks.
Overnight Stay Options
Monday to Thursday—£399 (up to an £825 value)
Sunday—£450 (up to a £925 value)
Friday and Saturday—£499 (up to a £1,025 value)
This Escape accommodates up to six people.
The offer is for an overnight stay.
Children of all ages are welcome but please note that no travel cots are available.
"Visitors can delight at the antics of lively colobus monkeys and langurs in their open enclosures, marvel at the curious and agile lemurs in the 'Walking with Lemurs' experience and come face to face with tigers in their glass fronted enclosures."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for up to 6 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by January 31, 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on occupancy in a Cottage
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- No age restrictions however no travel cots are provided
- Wi-Fi included
- Option A: Valid Monday-Thursday, Extra night stay £300 supplement; Extra person £40 per person supplement to a maximum of 8 people in the party, 2 night stays must be taken on consecutive nights
- Option B: Valid Sunday, Extra night stay £300 supplement; Extra person £40 per person supplement to a maximum of 8 people in the party, 2 night stays must be taken on consecutive nights
- Option C: Valid Friday or Saturday, Extra night stay £300 supplement; Extra person £40 per person supplement to a maximum of 8 people in the party, 2 night stays must be taken on consecutive nights
- Voucher includes Overnight Safari Experience for Up to Six People (Prices Start at £399), Full Kentish Breakfast, Welcome Glass of Bubbly or Amarula Each, Two Bottles of Bubbly in Cottage, Safari in Land Rover with Personal Ranger Guide, Four-Course Gourmet Evening Meal Prepared by a Private Chef, Entry to Port Lympne and Howletts Wild Animal Parks, Availability Over Christmas, New Year, and Half Term
- Check-in 2pm, Check-out 10am
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Please contact 0844 855 0274 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2014 • Enjoy By January 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings