The Glens and Mountains of The Scottish Highlands
Ballachulish Hotel • Argyll, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People in Feature Room
- Daily Full Scottish Breakfast
- Pre-Dinner Glass of Buck's Fizz Each
- £20 Food Voucher for Hotel Restaurant
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- Access to Leisure Facilities Including Pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna, and Exercise Room
Glencoe plays host to fine Scottish ales, live music, and hearty food. Experience the fun and fresh mountain air for yourself with a visit to The Ballachulish Hotel.
Pour yourself an overnight stay for two people for £69 (up to a £139.82 value). Your en suite Feature room will either have a distinct highland character or breathtaking vistas of Loch Linnhe. The friendly hotel has an enviable location on the loch shores at the foot of the dramatic Glencoe, and features roaring log fires and cosy lounges.
To satisfy your appetite you'll want to head to the award-winning Bulas Bar & Bistro which has a reputation for being one of the best restaurants in the region. Before dinner you'll be treated to a refreshing glass of Buck's Fizz each as well as a £20 voucher to spend towards food in the hotel restaurant. Each morning you'll rise to a hearty full Scottish breakfast sure to provide the fuel you'll need for a day of long walks and exploration.
Glencoe is filled with so much natural wonder you need look no further than a scenic walking trail to witness the majestic mountains and lochs including Ben Nevis. Alternatively, health fanatics can make use of Leisure Centre access complete with pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, and exercise room.
- This Escape is for two people.
- A £20 supplement applies to Saturday night stays.
- Please check with hotel at time of booking for supplements for children and dogs.
"[Glencoe] is a magical place where true Highland Hospitality combines with world famous scenery, poignant history and some of the best things to see and do Scotland has to offer."-- Discover Glencoe
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Book by 11 November, 2013
- Limit 1 voucher per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per gift recipient
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 23 December, 2013
- Once booked, dates are non transferrable and non refundable
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Feature Room; upgrades available subject to availability
- £20 supplement applicable for Saturday night stays
- Dogs and Children: please check when booking, supplements may apply
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: full breakfast, a £20 food voucher (cannot be used on drinks), pre-dinner glass of bucks fizz each, late check out of 1pm
- Check in 3pm; check out 1pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 0844 855 9150 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 23, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2013 • Enjoy By December 23, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings