Wake Up To a Loch View in The Scottish Highlands
The Isles of Glencoe Hotel • Nr. Fort William Highlands, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People in a Loch View Room
- Full Scottish Breakfast Each
- Pre-Dinner Glass of Buck's Fizz Each
- £20 Food Voucher to Spend in Hotel Restaurant
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- Access to Leisure Facilities Including Pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna, and Exercise Room
The Isles of Glencoe Hotel is a peaceful retreat on a peninsula reaching into Loch Leven, with breathtaking views of Fort William and Glencoe. Here you can gaze across tranquil waters and impressive mountains in the West Highlands of Scotland all courtesy of this Escape.
An overnight stay for two people in a Loch View Room is yours for £69 (up to a £147.18 value). Rooms are spacious, modern, and comfortable with stunning views across the loch or to the hills of Morvern.
Before dinner you'll be treated to a refreshing glass of Buck's Fizz each as well as a £20 voucher to spend towards food in the hotel restaurant. Each morning you'll rise to a hearty full Scottish breakfast sure to provide the fuel you'll need for a day of long walks and exploration.
Glencoe is filled with so much natural wonder you need look no further than a scenic walking trail to witness the majestic mountains and lochs including Ben Nevis. Alternatively, health fanatics can make use of Leisure Centre access complete with pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, and exercise room.
- This Escape is for two people.
- Please check with hotel for supplements relating to children and dogs.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the property.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
"[Glencoe] is a magical place where true Highland Hospitality combines with world famous scenery, poignant history and some of the best things to see and do Scotland has to offer."-- Discover Glencoe
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Book by 11 November, 2013
- Limit 1 voucher per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per gift recipient
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 23 December, 2013
- Once booked, dates are non transferrable and non refundable
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Loch View room; upgrades available subject to availability
- Dogs and Children: please check when booking, supplements may apply
- £20 supplement for Saturday night stays payable directly to merchant
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Full Breakfast, £20 food voucher (to be used against food only), Pre-Dinner Glass of Bucks Fizz each, Late 1pm check out
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 0844 855 9150 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 23, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2013 • Enjoy By December 23, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings