Gourmet Treats in a Boutique Suffolk Hotel
Tuddenham Mill • Nr Newmarket, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two in a Mill Stream Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Glass of Prosecco Each on Arrival
- £40 Per Person, Per Night to Spend on Food and Drink
- £50 Voucher Towards Future Stays
- Seven-Day Availability
Time's a funny thing, as we all know. You can give it, save it, and borrow it, but once it's gone, you can never get it back. Make every second count with an Escape to Tuddenham Mill, nestled on the border of Suffolk and Cambridgeshire, and experience a more agreeable pace of life.
A two-night stay at the luxury boutique hotel and restaurant is just £299 (up to a £600 value), where you'll settle in to a spacious Mill Stream room. There's been a mill on the site for over 1,000 years, and now heritage and modernity meet to startling effect. Original exposed beams run through to deluxe bathrooms fitted with walk-in showers and oversize baths; sash windows spill light onto contemporary Italian furniture; and the original water wheel is brought to life with atmospheric lighting and glass framing. Toast your arrival with an included glass of Prosecco each.
Included is £40 credit per person, per day to spend on food and drink, meaning your stay will feature plenty of fine cuisine. The Mill's three AA Rosette-awarded restaurant is headed up by chef Paul Foster, and you'll dine with just the trickle of the Mill Stream to mark the hours, as you sample seriously refined cuisine drawn from the best produce that the local area has to offer. You could try the likes of Goosnargh duck breast and heart, served with cabbage, seaweed and onion; or salted hake with pine nuts, razor clams, and ragu.
Once you've savoured a full English breakfast or some locally smoked kippers from your daily included breakfast, discover your surroundings; take a stroll in nearby Thetford Forest or head to the town of Bury St Edmonds, which boasts medieval and Georgian architecture. Get lost amidst the spires and turrets of Cambridge's colleges, or for a bit of excitement, have a flutter on a horse at the home of racing, Newmarket. You'll also receive a £50 voucher to put towards future stays.
- This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week.
- One child up to 12 years old may stay in the room for a £25 supplement per night.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome to stay for £15 per night.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the property.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
"Tuddenham Mill is as close to country-perfection as you can get: chic and contemporary, luxurious and stylish, yet oozing rustic charm from every beautifully-made wooden pore."-- Marie Claire
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people; Option B must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit 1 voucher per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per gift recipient
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 27 March, 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room; upgrades available subject to availability
- Children welcome
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two Night Stay in a Mill Steam Room for two, a Glass of Prosecco for two on arrival, £40 per person per day food & beverage credit and a £50 voucher towards a future stay
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Not valid on: 28 October-3 November, 23 December-5 January, 9-15 February
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01638 713552 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 27, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 27, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 27, 2014 • Enjoy By March 27, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings