Stylish Break in a Contemporary Georgian Mansion
The Churchill • York, United Kingdom
- One- or Two-Night Stay for Two People in an Executive Double Room (Prices Start From £89)
- Daily Full Cooked Breakfast Each
- Three-Course Dinner in the Two AA Rosette Restaurant (Two-Night Stays)
- Late 12 p.m. Checkout
- Availability All Seven Days of the Week
Winston Churchill is as well loved for his wit as his leadership. "History will be kind to me," he once observed, "for I intend to write it." Set within lush grounds, The Churchill is a late Georgian mansion, and courtesy of this Escape you can experience its charm for yourself.
In your Executive Room, a mixture of vibrant orange floral patterns and eclectic, classic design pieces—such as the Bestlite lamps which Churchill himself used during the war—guarantee a stay with style. A late 12 p.m. checkout means you can take your time catching up with the world news.
Sunday to Thursday—£89 (up to a £190.85 value)
Friday or Saturday—£109 (up to a £190.85 value)
Two-Night Stays with Dinner
Sunday to Thursday—£189 (up to a £396.05 value)
Friday and Sunday—£219 (up to a £396.05 value)
The hotel also boasts a two AA Rosette award-winning restaurant, serving classic yet refined British cuisine in opulent surroundings. Guests staying two nights will dine on three courses from the Classic Comfort menu on the first evening, including dishes such as lemon and herb buttered chicken supreme, and pan-fried hake fillet with crushed Jersey Royals. Come morning, an equally sophisticated à la carte breakfast will get you ready to explore. A bottle of wine awaits guests returning to dine on the second evening, whilst those staying just one night will receive the bottle of wine if dining in the hotel's restaurant. Each morning you'll rise to a full cooked breakfast.
Start your York experience with a trip to nearby York Minster, one of the greatest cathedrals on Earth, and renowned throughout the world for its stunning architecture and design. Once you've taken in the cathedral, have a wander around the truly picturesque city with its vibrant cafe culture, boutique shops, and characterful streets—such as a the leaning Shambles. The famous Bar Walls make for an excellent walk as you circumnavigate the city via this scheduled ancient monument.
- This Escape is for two people.
- Upgrade to a Superior Room for a £20 per night supplement, or a Luxury Room for a £70 per night supplement.
- Children up to 12 years of age £25 per child, per night please check room suitability upon booking.
- Pets are allowed by prior arrangement for no additional charge.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"Period features and interesting artefacts relating to Winston Churchill are incorporated into smart contemporary design and up-to-date technology."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option C and D must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 28, 2014
- Not valid on December 24-26, 2013; December 31 2013 - January 1 2014; February 14-22 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Executive Double Room; upgrade to Superior Room for £20 per night supplement, Luxury Room for £70 per night supplement; subject to availability, supplement payable directly to the hotel
- Children up to 12 years of age incur a £25 per child per night supplement, please check room suitability upon booking; payable direct to the hotel
- Dogs allowed, no extra charge
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- or Two-Night Stay for Two People in an Executive Double Room (Prices Start From £89), Daily Full Cooked Breakfast Each, Three-Course Dinner in the Two AA Rosette Restaurant (Two-Night Stays), Late 12 p.m. Checkout, Availability All Seven Days of the Week
- Check in 2pm; check out 12pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01904 644 456 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 28, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 28, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 28, 2014 • Enjoy By March 28, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings