Taste of The Good Life in The Yorkshire Moors
White Horse Farm Inn • Pickering, United Kingdom
- Two- or Three-Night Stay for Two People in Standard or Superior Double Room (Prices from £89*)
- Daily Full Cooked Breakfast
- Glass of Pink Prosecco Each on Arrival
- Bottle of Wine if Dining in Hotel Restaurant (Min. Two Courses)
If you've ever been tempted to up sticks and move to the country for a simpler life, a stomp around the North Yorkshire Moors might well be enough to convince you. Home to historic abbeys and castles, gardens and museums, art galleries, farms, and animal sanctuaries, the rough-hewn sprawl of British countryside is a place to really get back to nature. Experience it for yourselves at The White Horse Farm Inn, Pickering.
They say the grass is always greener on the other side—find out if it is here with a two- or three-night stay for two people in a choice of room with prices from £89*. Either way, you'll soon twig that you've made a good decision: your superior double includes en suite with toiletries, TV, tea- and coffee-making facilities, Wi-Fi access, and a welcome glass of pink Prosecco each on arrival.
Standard Double Room—£89 (up to a £187.40 value)
Superior Double Room—£99 (up to a £217.40 value)
Standard Double Room—£129 (up to a £267.40 value)
Superior Double Room—£149 (up to a £312.40 value)
Allow us to field your dining queries: a full cooked breakfast is included at the chic restaurant overlooking the valley, and if dining* you'll receive a bottle of fine French red wine to accompany the cuisine (*minimum of two courses). There are no minimalist city servings here—dig into hearty Yorkshire portions made with locally sourced ingredients and taken in a charming setting with homely roaring log fire.
Turn over a new leaf: leave the rat race behind for a scenic clomp to the motte and bailey Pickering Castle; along the Abbey Trail from Rosedale and Rievaulx; or through Dalby Forest with its badgers, crossbills, nightjars, and roe deer. Alternatively, hike over to the Regency Beck Isle Museum with its ephemera of olde-worlde Ryedale; drive into historic York with its beautiful architecture and shops and restaurants aplenty; or further afield, animal lovers can take the scenic route to Thirsk Birds of Prey Centre, Flamingo Land Resort, or Scarborough Sealife and Marine Sanctuary.
- This Escape is for two people.
- There is Sunday to Thursday availability in October, November, or December, and seven-day availability in January and February '14.
- Children up to 12 stay free (check availability of suitable rooms).
- Dogs welcome in standard rooms only.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the property.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
"Wild, windswept, and oh so interesting, the North York Moors—much of them protected by the boundaries of a national park—exist in isolated splendour."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per gift recipient
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 28 February, 2014
- Not valid on 23 December 2013 - 04 January 2014, 14-16 February 2014
- During October, November & December 2013 the offer is available Sunday - Thursday only
- January & February the offer is available 7 days a week (subject to availability)
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard or Superior Double room; upgrades available subject to availability
- Children up to 12 years of age stay free (check availability of suitable rooms)
- Dogs permitted in Standard Rooms only by prior arrangement
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two or Three Night Stay for Two in a Standard or Superior Double Room, A Glass of Pink Prosecco on Arrival, Breakfast, a Bottle of Red Wine to Enjoy Anytime During Your Stay
- Check in 2pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call +44 (0)1751 417239 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • Enjoy By February 28, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings