Stunning Walks and Scenery in Coastal Westport
Westport Woods Hotel • Mayo, Ireland
- One- or Two-Night Stay for Two People in Double Room (Prices from €89*)
- Daily Breakfast
- Two-Course Dinner Each
- Glass of Wine or Beer Each
- Late 2 p.m. Checkout
- Seven-Day Availability
Westport in County Mayo is known for its glorious scenery, Blue Flag beaches, sea angling and freshwater fishing, nearby pilgrimages to Croagh Patrick, and the historic Westport House—passed down from none other than Grace O' Malley, 16th-century pirate queen. Hoist the mainsail and set off on your own legendary adventure courtesy of this Escape to the Westport Woods Hotel in the lively, picturesque town.
Two people can stay one or two nights in a Standard Double Room with prices from £75*. Your room features one double and one single bed with en suite, satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer, and tea / coffee making equipment. On your final morning a late 2 p.m. checkout is included.
Sunday to Thursday—£75 (up to a £152.20 value)
Sunday to Thursday—£109 (up to a £187.90 value)
Weekends Excluding Mid-Term Break—£109 (up to a £213.40 value)—No Dinner Included
Weekends Including Mid-Term Break—£159 (up to a £272.90 value)
Having refreshed yourselves with a glass of wine or beer each you can pay a visit to the hotel's Lakeview Restaurant for your included two-course dinner on one evening* (*dinner not included on weekends excluding mid term) . Friendly, attentive staff look forward to welcoming you to dinner where you will discover the freshest local ingredients and the finest of international produce. Each morning you'll wake to a mouthwatering breakfast served up in the hotel's breakfast room.
There's plenty to be done around here, so make the most of your late 2 p.m. checkout: visit the historic Westport House with its views of Clew Bay, the Atlantic, and the holy peak of Croagh Patrick; take a guided tour of the mountain or the coast; visit one of the five nearby beaches; cycle The Great Western Greenway; go horse-riding along the beach or through the scenic countryside; try sea angling at Clew Bay or freshwater angling in the rivers and Lough Mask; or shop the area's big-name and independent shops and traditional country markets.
- This Escape is for two people with seven-day availability.
- Children under 12 stay for free if using existing beds (meals charged accordingly).
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"With its gracious Georgian town centre, Westport boasts cheerful, multi-coloured shopfronts, all jostling for attention with an attractive selection of pubs, shops, cafés and restaurants."-- Discover Ireland
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people; Option B, C and D must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit 1 voucher per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per gift recipient
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 6 December, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room; upgrades available subject to availability
- Children under 12 welcome free of charge
- No dogs allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One or Two Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room, Two Course Meal for Two, Late Check Out, Two Glasses of Wine/Beer on Arrival at the Bar
- Check in 2pm; check out 12pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 098 25811 or email email@example.com for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 6, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 6, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 6, 2013 • Enjoy By December 6, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings