Chic Design on The North Norfolk Coast
The Old Coach House • Norfolk, United Kingdom
- One- (£99) or Two-Night (£149) Stay for Two People in a Double Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Cream Tea
- Two-Course Dinner on First Evening
- Bottle of Wine if Returning to Dine on Second Evening (Two-Night Stays)
- Seven-Day Availability
Thornham on the North Norfolk Coast is well-placed for beachgoers, shoppers, arty types, and foodies alike, but it's also big with bird lovers thanks to two RSPB nature reserves nearby. Whether you're a spender, a gourmand, or a twitcher, make yourself a perch on this Escape to the chic Old Coach House.
You and a feathered friend will nest in a double room here for one night for £99 (up to a £193.80 value) or two nights for £149 (up to a £337.60 value). Either way, a little birdie tells us your accommodation will be worth tweeting about: expect charming décor, en suite with amenities, flat-screen TV, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and Wi-Fi access.
This is the part that will get you all a-flutter: cream tea on the first day and breakfast and a two-course evening meal on your first evening are all included with your package. Guests staying two nights will receive a bottle of wine if returning to dine You'll get a beakful of dishes such as Brancaster mussels, salmon en croute, homemade beef burger, carne grande pizza, and chocolate fondant with banoffee ice cream.
We don't expect you to stay in preening all day; take flight and get to know the Norfolk area: birdwatch at Snettisham and Titchwell RSPB reserves; get your shop on or check out the art galleries at Burnham Market; spend a day at the beach in Brancaster; visit Bircham Windmill, Holkham Hall, Houghton Hall, and Sandringham; try boating and watersports at SailCraft Sea School; get out on the water with Beans Seal Trips; take in a round at The Royal West Norfolk Golf Club; or pick the winners at Fakenham Racecourse.
- This Escape is for two people with seven-day availability.
- Children are welcome with a £15 per night supplement for an additional bed.
- Dogs are welcome for a £10 per night supplement.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"The Old Coach House has a lovely warm ambience, a country pub with a Mediterranean style. It offers two bar areas with tables and sofas, a lounge, and a Pizza Pie restaurant."-- Visit North Norfolk
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people; Option B must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 31, 2014
- Not valid on December 22, 2013 - January 2, 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Double room; upgrades available subject to availability
- Children allowed, £15 per night supplement for extra bed
- £10 per dog per night supplement
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£99) or Two-Night (£149) Stay for Two People in a Double Room, Daily Breakfast, Cream Tea, Two-Course Dinner on First Evening, Bottle of Wine if Returning to Dine on Second Evening (Two-Night Stays), Seven-Day Availability
- Check in 2pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01485 512 229 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings