Gourmet Break at an Award-Winning Perth Hotel
The Parklands Hotel • Perth, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People in a Superior Room
- Full Scottish Breakfast
- Chilled Bottle of Prosecco in Room on Arrival
- £27.50 Per Person Dinner Allowance to Spend in Hotel Restaurants (Food Only)
Perth was the original home for the Stone of Scone, used for centuries in the coronations of British monarchs, most recently in 1953 for our very own Elizabeth II. Crown a day out in this historic city with an Escape to The Parklands Hotel.
An overnight stay for two people, including dinner and breakfast, can be yours for £99 (up to a £205.50 value) if staying on a Sunday; or, for £119 (up to a £233.50 value) if staying on a Monday to Saturday. This chic four-star hotel, named both Perth hotel and Boutique hotel of the year at the 2013 Scottish Hotel Awards, has a superior room and a chilled bottle of bubbly waiting for you, including double or twin beds, en suite facilities, flatscreen TV, and free Wi-Fi. Perfectly located in the centre of Perth only a few minutes walk from the train station, there's also parking if you're coming by car.
The dining at this stylish venue is fit for a king or queen—enjoy a full Scottish breakfast and a £27.50 dinner allowance per person to spend on food in either of the AA-Rosette restaurants on site, 63@Parklands or No. 1 The Bank. Executive chef Graeme Pallister and his team saw No. 1 The Bank named bistro of the year at the 2013 Scottish Hotel Awards, and with sumptuous, locally-sourced delights such as Aberdeen Angus beef steak or Scottish hake on offer, you're sure to award them top marks too.
On your doorstep is Perth's city centre with plenty of shopping and entertainment available, or if you're after a more relaxed walk, the city hosts three golf courses that cater for every ability. Go slightly further afield for tours of the area's numerous castles, including Glamis, the childhood home of the Queen Mother, and Scone Palace, the original home of the Stone of Scone.
- This Escape is for two people.
- Stays must be booked by 14th of January '14.
- There is a £20 supplement for Friday night stays, and a £40 supplement for Saturday night stays.
- Children may stay in the room for £20 per night.
- Dogs are welcome for a £7.50 per night supplement.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the property.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
"Framed by two grand public parks and the striking Tay Street promenade, Perth is a lovely city offering the best in shopping, nightlife, and culture."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Book by January 14, 2014
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 3 vouchers per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 3 vouchers per gift recipient
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 27 February, 2014
- Not valid on 17-19 October 2013, 28 October-2 November 2013, 6-7 December 2013, 25 December-6 January 2014 and 14-15 February 2014
- Saturday night supplement £40, Friday night supplement £20 - payable directly to hotel
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Superior Room; upgrades available subject to availability
- Children charged at £20 per room, per night. Children’s rates apply only when sharing with an adult. Max 1 child per room.
- Pets welcome, charged at £7.50 per night. Max 1 per room.
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Overnight Stay for Two People in a Superior Room, Full Scottish Breakfast, Chilled Bottle of Prosecco in Room on Arrival, £27.50 Per Person Dinner Allowance to Spend in Hotel Restaurants (Food Only)
- Check in 2pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01738 622451 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 27, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 27, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 27, 2014 • Enjoy By February 27, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings