Explore the Romantic Brecon Beacons
Ty Newydd Country Hotel • Mid Glamorgan, United Kingdom
- One- or Two-Night Stay for Two People in Standard Room
- Choice of Welsh Cream Tea or Three-Course Dinner (Prices from £59*)
- Daily Full Welsh Breakfast
Across the wilderness of the Brecon Beacons, a young girl falls in love with a dashing local servant from Ty Newydd farm. Alas, she marries another man and her beloved sweetheart is whisked off to war, never to return. Tragic, but be reassured that this is only the stuff of legend and folk song, and an Escape with Ty Newydd Country Hotel is the real love story to be told.
On the site of the former farm, the country house was re-built in 1930s, shedding those tales of heartbreak in favour of home comforts, raging log fires, and landscaped gardens hugged by the vivid green of the South Wales Valleys. Two people can stay one- or two-nights with a choice of a Welsh cream tea package or a three-course dinner (prices from £59*).
Welsh Cream Tea Package—£59 (up to a £108 value)
Three-Course Dinner Package—£79 (up to a £135 value)
Welsh Cream Tea Package—£95 (up to a £203 value)
Three-Course Dinner Package—£119 (up to a £230 value)
Whichever option you choose, you'll savour a full breakfast each morning, where the swirling scents of locally sourced meat, eggs, and vegetables will intoxicate your senses. You can also indulge in a bit of Welsh crumpet, toasted with hot butter, or a range of cereals, pastries, and fruits. Select a cream tea option and you'll savour tea or coffee followed by scones with strawberry jam and cream; Welsh cakes and traditional 'Bara brith' bread, stuffed with dried fruit and candied peel. Opt for one of the dinner options instead, and you'll head to the restaurant for three courses of seasonal cuisine sourced from Welsh meats and fresh fish.
If you too want to go on the scent of adventures in the far and beyond, then take a trip to neighbouring Caerphilly Castle, Britain's second largest castle. Equally if you're looking for a kindred spirit, why not head to the Penderyn Distillery and shack up with some single malt Welsh Whisky.
- This Escape is for two people.
- Stays on a Saturday night are subject to £20 supplement.
- Upgrade to a Deluxe Room for a £10 per night supplement, or a Superior Room for a £20 per night supplement.
- All children under 4 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots / cribs.
- Additional beds in room incurs a £20 supplement per night
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
"Enjoy the resident's bar with three-quarter height oak panelling and resident's lounge with an open fireplace and adjoining library."-- Where's Best?
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people; Option B and D must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by February 28, 2014
- Voucher is non refundable or transferable once booking is confirmed
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Room; upgrades available subject to availability, Deluxe room £10 per night supplement, Superior room £20 per night supplement, paid directly to merchant
- £20 supplement for Saturday night stays, payable directly to hotel
- All children under 4 years stay free of charge when using existing beds, All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs, Additional beds in room incurs a £20 surcharge per night, payable directly to merchant
- No pets allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- or Two-Night Stay for Two People in Standard Room with Choice of Welsh Cream Tea or Three-Course Dinner (Prices from £59*), Daily Full Welsh Breakfast
- Check in 3pm; check out 10am
- Midday check in £10 per room supplement, Midday check out £10 per room supplement, paid directly to merchant
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01685 813 433 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • Enjoy By February 28, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings