Romantic Retreat in an East Sussex Country House
Buxted Park Hotel • Uckfield, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People in a Standard Double Room
- Full English Breakfast
- Glass of Champagne Each and Canapés on Arrival
- Late 2 p.m. Checkout (Subject to Availability)
Ashdown Forest was A. A. Milne's inspiration for Winnie-the-Pooh. Bring your best friend in the whole world to see it for themselves with this indulgent Escape to the luxurious, four-star Buxted Park Hotel which features a two AA Rosette-awarded restaurant.
You will spend a night between Sunday and Thursday for £105 (up to a £200 value), or on a Friday or Saturday for £125 (up to a £258 value). Either way, you'll stay in a classic double room that features fine cotton sheets, choice of pillows, en suite with bathrobes and Gilchrist & Soames amenities, large flat-screen TV, selection of magazines, tea- and coffee-making facilities, bottled mineral water, and Wi-Fi access. A late 2 p.m. checkout is also included, subject to availability.
A glass of champagne, canapés, and breakfast are all included with your package. You'll start the day off right with the first meal chosen from hot dishes cooked to order with local sausages and British lion eggs, or cold dishes from the buffet—cereals, fresh breads, fruits, cheeses, cold meats—all alongside freshly squeezed fruit juice, tea, or coffee.
Ashdown Forest is part of the High Weald Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, and it's popular for horse riding and walking, as well spotting wildlife such as the fallow, muntjac, roe, and sika deer, badgers, foxes, grey squirrels, ponies, pygmy shrew, rabbits, stoats, nightjar, and the Dartford warbler; Rudyard Kipling's one-time home is a short drive away at Bateman's; and further afield you'll find castles such as Bodiam, Herstmonceaux, Lewes, and Pevensey.
- This Escape is for two people.
- All children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots / cribs.
- All older children or adults are charged £15 per person per night for extra beds.
- The maximum number of extra beds / children's cots permitted in a room is one.
- Want more? Check out Buxted Park Hotel on Facebook and Twitter.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the property.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
"An attractive Grade II listed Georgian mansion dating back to the 17th century. The property is set amidst 300 acres of beautiful countryside and landscaped gardens."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- You may purchase more than 1 voucher to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 31 January, 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard double room; upgrades available subject to availability
- All children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds. All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs. All older children or adults are charged £15 per person per night for extra beds. The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1. Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management. Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
- Dogs not permitted
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One Night Stay for Two People in a Standard Double Room, Breakfast, Glass of Champagne and Canapes, Late 2pm Checkout (Subject to Availability)
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am (Late 2m Checkout Subject to Availability)
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 0845 072 7412 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2014 • Enjoy By January 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings