19th-Century Mansion Overlooking Aberporth Bay
The Penrallt Hotel • Ceredigion, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Classic Double / Twin Room
- Daily Full Welsh Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner on First Evening
- Bottle of Wine if Returning to Dine on Second Evening
- 10% Discount on Spa Treatments (if Booked at Time of Booking Stay)
When Penrallt was originally erected, Mr Gruffyd Jones used the impressive building as a school in an effort to educate local Cardiganshire folk; strengthening both the local people's religion and the position of the Welsh language. Experience the historical mansion yourself with a getaway to The Penrallt Hotel.
A two-night stay at the delightful property is yours for £149 (up to a £355.95 value). Friendly and welcoming staff will be only too happy to show you to your individually decorated room lodgings. Nestled in the gorgeous Welsh countryside, the stunning Edwardian mansion overlooks Aberporth Bay, a picturesque fishing village boasting two sandy beaches that play regular host to bottlenose dolphins, who frolic in the clear blue ocean.
On your first evening you'll tuck into a mouthwatering three-course dinner at The Bay Restaurant, with tempting delights such as seared diver caught scallops with cauliflower purée and a fillet of Welsh beef served in burgundy sauce to satisfy your appetites. Should you return to dine on the second evening a bottle of wine will be waiting. Each morning brings with it a full Welsh breakfast—the perfect start to your day.
The area is known for its beauty and tranquillity and The Penrallt Hotel an ideal base to explore and experience one of Wales' best kept secrets. Once you've soothed your soul you can cap off your leisure time with a plunge into the hotel's indoor pool or take advantage of the 10% discount on spa treatments.
- This Escape is for two people.
- There is a £20 supplement for Friday and Saturday night stays.
- All children under 1 year stay free of charge when using existing beds.
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots / cribs.
- There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
- Supplement of £25 per night for children up to and including 12 years old which includes breakfast.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the property.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
"Formal meals are served in the elegant surroundings of the wood-panelled Bay Restaurant with its splendid, ornately beamed ceiling, and plum-coloured walls."-- The Mobile Food Guide
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by February 28, 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- £20 supplement for Friday and Saturday night stays
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Classic Double or Twin Room; upgrades available subject to availability
- All children under 1 year stay free of charge when using existing beds; All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs; There is no capacity for extra beds in the room; £25 per night supplement for children 12 years old and up, includes breakfast
- No pets allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Classic Double / Twin Room, Daily Full Welsh Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner on First Evening, Bottle of Wine if Returning to Dine on Second Evening, 10% Discount on Spa Treatments (if Booked at Time of Booking Stay)
- Check in 3pm; check out 10am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01239 810227 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • Enjoy By February 28, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings