A Break to Dublin's Prestigious Killiney Village
Fitzpatrick Castle Hotel • Dublin, Ireland
- One- (£89) or Two-Night (£169) Stay for Two People in an Executive Twin / Double Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Two-Course Dinner in Restaurant
- Use of Leisure Facilities
- Late 2 p.m. Checkout
The prestigious County Dublin village of Killiney is reportedly home to two of Ireland's most bankable stars—none other than stadium-filling anthem peddlers The Edge and Bono. Get a little of the rock star treatment yourself with a stay at the Fitzpatrick Castle Hotel.
An overnight stay is just £89 (up to a £182.75 value), and an extended two-night break is £169 (up to a £331.50 value). Based on the brow of Killiney Hill, overlooking Dublin Bay, this is a grand and impressive property; backstage in your Executive room, you'll find a sumptuous and elegantly outfitted space bedecked with select furniture reflecting the castle's heritage. You can also enjoy use of the leisure facilities.
Since no self-respecting frontman or woman can be expected to perform on an empty stomach, your Escape will include a breakfast come morning.The two AA Rosette-awarded Grill at the Castle restaurant serves a range of hearty, freshly cooked options in the evening—fortunately a two-course dinner is included each on one evening of your stay.
Added onto your rider is a late 2 p.m. checkout, so you can make the most of your room before heading out. Killiney itself is a high-end seaside resort, with stunning views and walks to be had at the beach; simply stroll through Killiney Hill Park and Dublin Bay will open up before you. If you'd rather head into Dublin city, it's a short drive or Dart ride into the centre, where you can enjoy the culture, history, and shopping of the Irish capital.
- This Escape is for two people, with availability from Sunday to Thursday.
- There is a €20 per night supplement for Friday and Saturday night stays.
- Children under 12 stay free when using existing beds (meals charged accordingly).
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the property.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
"It is easy to see why some of Ireland's rich and famous have made [Killiney] their home."-- Visit Dublin
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid from November 10 2013
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people; Option B must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 5, 2014
- Not valid on November 16 2013; December 23 2013 - January 1 2014; February 1,7,8,14,15, 2014 (Excludes Rugby 6 Nations and Valentines weekend)
- Maximum of a 6 room allocation per night available
- €20 per night supplement for Friday and Saturday nights; Limited availability on Friday and Saturday nights
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in an Executive Twin or Double Room; upgrades available subject to availability
- Children under 12 stay free of charge when using existing beds, meals not included, pay directly to merchant; Cots available
- No dogs allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£89) or Two-Night (£169) Stay for Two People in an Executive Twin / Double Room, Daily Breakfast, Two-Course, Dinner in Restaurant, Use of Leisure Facilities, Late 2 p.m. Checkout
- Check in 3pm; check out 2pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call +353 1 230 5400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 5, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 5, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 5, 2014 • Enjoy By March 5, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings