Have It All Along Orlando's Famed I-Drive
Wyndham Orlando Resort • Orlando, FL
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Room with One King or Two Double Beds
Home to more theme parks than any other destination in the country, Orlando is a rollicking roller-coaster ride of fun, and there's no better way to experience it then via the city's famed "I-Drive." Boasting six of the world's greatest theme parks, the nation's second-largest convention center, more than 150 restaurants, and three entertainment complexes, Orlando's International Drive is an 11-mile strip of excitement. Cruise down miles of fun on the convenient I-Ride Trolley, where you can jump on or off to truly get a taste of O-town's offerings.
Shaded by swaying palm trees, the Wyndham Orlando Resort is your Orlando oasis located right in the heart of all things I-Drive. Shimmering pools and blue lagoons create a tropical playground, while Floridian-style, two-story villas offer a spacious respite for family relaxation. High ceilings, sumptuous BeWell bedding, and lavish TrueBlue Spa Bath products make each suite a plush paradise for adults, while bunk beds, a play area, and game tables are perfect for kids. Enjoy the on-site jogging path, whirlpool saunas, and the health club before hitting the strip for miles and miles of fun.
Experience the thrills of nearby theme parks and the futuristic Convention Center via the hotel's free shuttle service. Then explore the sites of restaurant row on swanky Sand Lake Road before taking in a show at the Orlando Ballet. For pure adventure seekers, go swimming with dolphins at DiscoveryCove or fly over alligators on the Screamin' Gator Zipline at Gatorland.
"Two-story villas, palm trees, turquoise pools, and tropical lagoons evoke a Caribbean getaway in this resort set smack-dab in the middle of all things I-Drive."-- Read Fodor's Review of the Wyndham Orlando Resort
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined, stacked and cannot be used consecutively
- Please direct any questions to email@example.com; do not call the property directly
- Only valid for stays between now and October 11, 2014; reservations must be confirmed at least 35 days prior to arrival (no exceptions)
- Valid for travel 7 days a week
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 adults and 2 children under 18
- Resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively
- Blackout date(s): November 20-27, December 22-January 1, 2014, April 18-20, May 24-26, July 3-4 and August 29-September 1, 2014
- This is an offer through Bill Brown’s Plaza Travel and is not an affiliate of the Wyndham Hotel Group
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 11, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 11, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 11, 2014 • Enjoy By October 11, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings