Ripe and Refined on Peachtree Street
The Ellis Hotel • Atlanta, GA
- A One-Night Stay for Two
- American Breakfast for Two
- Bottle of Organic Wine with Fresh Local Fruit
- $15 Food and Beverage Credit for Terrace Restaurant
- $20 Spa Credit
A true Georgia Peach is the ultimate sensory experience: Lush, vibrant, and unapologetically juicy. And we're of the belief that a getaway to the very state in question should be all of the above and much, much more.
For an Escape that's ripe for the picking, head to Atlanta's swanky-yet-sweet The Ellis Hotel for an overnight stay ($122) for you and a plus one.
The historic building retains its enchanting architectural details while also earning the Green Seal of approval for sustainable and eco-friendly practices. The boutique property also features a unique women's only floor, with thoughtful extras like sleep masks, downy robes, and Spanx's Slim Cognito line of hosiery—perfect for a girls' weekend away.
You'll be feeling peachy keen once you've landed at the ATL's Hartsfield-Jackson, the globe's most efficient airport, and arrive at this eco-chic hotel, with modern rooms that feature LCD flat screens, iPod docking stations, and pillow-top mattresses.
"You would never know that this hotel was built in the early 1900s," says one TripAdvisee. "It is beautifully renovated and the service [is] outstanding."
Use your $20 spa credit for a massage, footbath, manicure, or mini-makeup application as you sip an included bottle of organic wine and fresh local fruit from the convenience of your light-filled room.
For a fresh-from-the-vine dinner, take your $15 food and beverage credit to Terrace, the hotel's award-winning farm-to-table restaurant, where Chef Jon Wolf invites diners to "savor the pure aroma and tastes of natural and organic ingredients bursting with delicious flavors and sustainably-sourced ingredients."
Drink in a nectar of another kind at the resto's happy hour, but linger for dinner to try the shrimp and grits or pan-seared North Georgia trout as you take in rooftop views.
The next morning, fill up on your included American breakfast for two before visiting the Atlanta Cyclorama and Zoo Atlanta at Grant Park. Wave to the Beluga whales at the Georgia Aquarium, spot beat reporters following a lead with an Inside CNN Tour, and then taste 60 different international Cokes at the World of Coca-Cola.
Let yourself be tempted to take a bite out of the Peach State—it'll be one sweet retreat with a distinctly Southern flavor.
"That special little jewel every traveler loves to discover. It has style. It has history. It has legends. Most of all, it has all the comforts and luxuries to coddle a weary traveler."-- American Roads Travel Magazine
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one per person, one additional as gift
- Limit one per stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Rooms are double-occupancy
- All deal components must be redeemed during one visit by same customer(s)
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates: Aug 12-13, Aug 26-27, Sept 2-3, Sept 12-13, Oct 1, Oct 13-17, Nov 14-16, and Dec 2-3
- If you plan on dining at the restaurant (Terrace), reservations are required: 678-651-2770
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 30, 2011 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2011 • Enjoy By December 30, 2011
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings