A Cosy Loch-Side Nest in the Highlands
The Onich Hotel • Inverness Shire, United Kingdom
- One- (£69) Two- (£119) or Three-Night (£165) Stay for Two People in a Standard Double / Twin Room
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Starter or Dessert If Ordering a Main Course
- Welcome Drink Each
- Late 12 p.m. Checkout
Birds have the right idea—in the colder seasons they take off to more hospitable climes. Well we like to do exactly the same, which is why we've lined up this Escape for two people to the wonderfully cosy Onich Hotel, on the untamed west coast of the Scottish highlands—the perfect Lochside location for a luxurious Winter break, or for an after-Christmas getaway.
Fly away for a one-night stay for £69 (up to a £139.10 value), a two-night stay for £119 (a £145.50 value), or a three-night stay for £165 (up to a £351.90 value). Immerse yourself in Scottish-themed entertainment and friendly hospitality to keep the festive spirit soaring. To kick things off a welcome drink each is included and a late 12 p.m. checkout on your final morning ensures you won't need to rise early.
Leave your nest for the hotel's bar, which serves a range of delectable local dishes, so you can sample some of the finest Scottish cuisine—such as a venison casserole or oven-roasted pheasant breast. Guests choosing to dine on a main course will receive a choice of starter or dessert, and every option includes a continental breakfast to accompany the birdsong come morning.
The hotel's gardens, beautifully manicured and running uninterrupted to the edge of the Loch, are nothing short of breathtaking—so a stroll through the grounds is a must. Fort William has proclaimed itself the outdoor capital of the UK, so there's plenty of activity to keep you occupied—but if you prefer to just warm your feathers by the fire with a whisky, we won't blame you.
- This Escape is for two people with seven-day availability.
- There is a single occupancy supplement of a £35 per night supplement.
- Children are welcome when sharing with adults; a per child, per night supplement applies. £12.50 for children aged 2 to 5, £17.50 for children aged 6 to 12, and £25.50 for children aged 13 to 15.
- Dogs are welcome for a £5 per night surcharge.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the property.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
"Fort William [earned] the title of UK's Outdoor Capital for its exciting walks, challenging skiing, and burgeoning mountain-biking scene."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Not valid on November 17 2013 - December 27 2013
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people; Option B must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by April 30, 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Double or Twin Room; Upgrade to Loch View Room, £10 per night supplement, or Superior Room, £30 per night supplement; Subject to availability
- Single person occupancy incurs £35 supplement; Paid directly to merchant
- Children aged 2-5 years incur a £12.50 supplement, aged 6-12 years £17.50 and 13-15 years £25.50, per child per night.
- Dogs incur £5 per dog per night supplement
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£69) Two- (£119) or Three-Night (£165) Stay for Two People in a Standard Double / Twin Room, Daily Continental Breakfast, Starter or Dessert if Ordering a Main Course, Welcome Drink Each, Late 12 p.m. Checkout
- Check in 3pm; check out 12pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01855 821214 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • Enjoy By April 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings