A Taste of Yorkshire in the Moors
Hackness Grange Country House Hotel • North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Courtyard / Garden Room
- Daily Full Cooked Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner on First Evening
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine in Room on Arrival
They say there's a simpler way of life in Yorkshire, and in the North Yorkshire Moors you'll definitely begin to feel more in tune with nature. Home to one of the largest expanses of heather moorland in the country, and taking in cliffs, seaside, unique wildlife, historic towns, all set within acres of beautiful countryside, there really is something for everyone. Take it all in for yourself with an Escape to the Hackness Grange Country House Hotel.
Book in for a two night stay for two people in a courtyard or garden room for £139 (up to a £271.95 value). Your room includes an en suite bathroom, television, telephone, and refreshment tray, and you'll have a sparkling bottle of wine waiting for you when you arrive.
Settle in for some proper Yorkshire hospitality on your first evening, with a three-course dinner in the beautiful setting of the in-house Derwent Restaurant. The sample menu shows what could be on offer, with traditional classics spiced up with a touch of modernity, all made with locally sourced ingredients. On top of this, you'll get a full cooked breakfast each morning to set you up for the day ahead.
If you fancy a knock-up or a pitch and putt there's tennis and golf facilities at the hotel, whilst the friendly staff will happily give you directions for picturesque hikes and cycles around the local area. Just down the road the seaside resort of Scarborough has plenty to see and a lively nightlife, whilst further up the coast the town of Whitby is home to the Grade-I listed Whitby Abbey.
- This Escape is for two people.
- There is seven-day availability, with a £10 supplement per person payable to the hotel for Saturday night stays.
- You can upgrade to a Main House Room for £10 per night.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
"Inland from the north Yorkshire coast, the wild and windswept North York Moors rise in desolate splendour. This is classic walking country, and the moors are criss-crossed with footpaths old and new, and dotted with pretty, flower-bedecked villages."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people; (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by January 31, 2014
- Saturday night stays subject to a £10 per person supplement, payable directly to the hotel
- Not valid on December 24-26 2013; December 31 2013 - January 1 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Courtyard or Garden Room; upgrade to a Main House Room, £10 per night supplement, payable directly to the hotel; subject to availability
- No pets allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Courtyard / Garden Room, Daily Full Cooked Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner on First Evening, Bottle of Sparkling Wine in Room on Arrival
- Check in 2pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01723 882037 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2014 • Enjoy By January 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings