Foodie Treats and Refreshing Prosecco in the Lake District
Hillthwaite House Hotel • Cumbria, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People in Choice of Room (Prices From £109)
- Full English Breakfast
- Four-Course Dinner on One Evening
- Bottle of Prosecco
- Tea and Scones
In 1790, William Wordsworth embarked upon an ambitious walking tour of Europe, where he wandered—lonely as a cloud—through the Alps, before a bout of homesickness prompted him to return and ultimately settle in the Lake District. If you ask us, it had as much to do with the fantastic local cuisine as the stunning landscape, as you'll taste for yourself with this overnight gourmet Escape at the Hillthwaite House Hotel.
One night in a choice of room start at just £109*, including enough fine food to inspire a lifetime of poetry. Float on high—or drive—o'er vales and hills to Lake Windermere, where the hotel sits on the hillside in its own flower-packed garden. Inside, traditional russets and chic modern neutrals set a calm, comfortable tone and allow the dramatic Cumbrian scenery to provide the poetry.
*Rooms and Dates
Cosy Double Room
October 15 to October 31—£119 (up to a £263.90 value)
November 1 to February 28, 2014—£109 (up to a £263.90 value)
Classic Double / Twin Room
October 15 to October 31—£139 (up to a £283.90 value)
November 1 to February 28, 2014—£129 (up to a £283.90 value)
Classic Double / Twin Room with View
October 15 to October 31—£149 (up to a £243.90 value)
November 1 to February 28, 2014—£139 (up to a £243.90 value)
Superior Double Room with View
October 15 to October 31—£179 (up to a £323.90 value)
November 1 to February 28, 2014—£169 (up to a £323.90 value)
October 15 to October 31—£229 (up to a £383.90 value)
November 1 to February 28, 2014—£219 (up to a £383.90 value)
October 15 to October 31—£249 (up to a £403.90 value)
November 1 to February 28, 2014—£239 (up to a £403.90 value)
Tea or coffee with delectable homemade scones, jam, and cream await your arrival, enough to warm you up before a four-course dinner and a bottle of Prosecco on your first night. Dishes such as fillet of lemon sole with warm polenta cake make the most of local seasonal products, while a dark chocolate truffle tart with a roast strawberry salad attempts to outdo what's beyond the window. Each morning also includes a full Lakeland breakfast.
Walk that off with a jaunt around England's largest lake and this Escape should help you understand why the region helped Wordsworth get off the couch and shed his pensive mood. In the afternoon why not allow yourself the perfect follow up to a day out in the hotel's sauna, steam room, and swimming pool.
- This Escape is for two people.
- Stays on a Friday and Saturday are subject to a £20 per room, per night supplement, payable directly to the hotel.
- All children under 2 years are charged £5.50 per person per night for children's cots/cribs.
- All children from 2 to 7 years are charged £12.75 per person per night when using existing beds.
- Dogs are welcome with a charge of £8.50 per night.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the property.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
"With the lake shore of Windermere so close, there is always something to do whatever the season - walking along the lakeside, enjoying panoramic views of the lake and mountains from several viewpoints."-- Go Lakes
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Saturdays must be part of a 2-night minimum stay, second night stays B&B available at a discounted price, to be made directly with the hotel on booking
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by February 28, 2014
- Not valid on October 26; November 1-2; December 6-7, 13-14, 22-31; January 6-31; February 14-15 2014.
- £20 per room per night supplement applies to Friday and Saturday stays
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Cosy Double, Classic Double or Twin with View, Superior with View, Premier Room 16, Luxury Room 15
- All children under 1 year stay free of charge when using existing beds, all children under 2 years are charged £5.50 supplement per person per night for children's cots/cribs, all children from 2 to 7 years are charged £12.75 supplement per person per night when using existing beds; Paid directly to hotel
- A minimum charge of £8.50 supplement per dog per night; Paid directly to hotel
- Free Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Overnight Stay for Two People in Choice of Room (Prices From £109), Full English Breakfast, Bottle of Prosecco, Four-Course Dinner on One Evening, Tea and Scones
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 015394 43636 / 015394 46691 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • Enjoy By February 28, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings