Peaceful Retreat on Scotland's Breathtaking West Coast
The Galley of Lorne Inn • Argyll, United Kingdom
- One- (£35) or Two-Night (£69) Stay for Two People in a Standard Double / Twin Room
- Daily Full Scottish Breakfast
True outdoorsmen and women aren't perturbed by little things like weather and temperature; they brave the wind and cold for a bracing day in the great outdoors, then recall their adventures by a blazing fire over a glass of wine. Join their ranks courtesy of this countryside Escape to The Galley of Lorne Inn, Ardfern, Argyll and Bute.
You and your fellow countryman or woman will kick off your muddy boots in the comfort of a double or twin room for one night for £35 (up to a £71 value), or two nights for £69 (up to a £142 value). Either way, you'll sleep off all that fresh air in accommodation that features quirky individual styling, en suite, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and in many cases views of epic Scottish vistas.
Hunger can take a hike while you're here thanks to your inclusive daily full Scottish breakfast; plough through the fresh, seasonal ingredients—often grown in the hotel's own garden—in the elegant surrounds of the hotel guest lounge.
Why stay shut up indoors when rugged coastline and rural scenery await? Pull on your backpack and stride out into the local area, where you'll get involved in walking, cycling, climbing, sailing, canoeing, diving, fishing, and golf, and visit the standing stones of Kilmartin Glen, the many local islands, Fingal's Cave, Argyll Forest Park, Loch Lomand and the Trossachs National Park, and castles from Carrick to Sween via Fincharn, Kilchurn, and Stalker.
- This Escape is for two people.
- Upgrade to a Superior Room for £10 per room, per night.
- Weekend stays require a £10 per room, per night supplement.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the property.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"Spend your days exploring castles, beaches and gardens. Perhaps take a woodland walk or discover a Hebridean Island or two from nearby Oban Harbour."-- The Galley of Lorne Inn
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Book by December 29, 2013
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by February 13, 2014
- Not valid on November 2, 16, 23 2013; December 24, 25, 26, 30, 31 2013; January 1, 18 2014
- Friday and Saturday night stays incur a supplement of £10 per night per room and are subject to availability; paid directly to merchant
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 day applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Double or Twin Room; upgrade to a Superior Room for £10 per room, per night supplement, paid directly to merchant
- Under 5 years stay free when sharing with adults in existing beds, ages 5-14 years are charged at £15 per person, per night on a B&B basis
- Maximum 2 dogs allowed, £8 per dog, per night supplement, paid directly to merchant; Please discuss with merchant upon booking
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£35) or Two-Night (£69) Stay for Two People in a Standard Double / Twin Room, Daily Full Scottish Breakfast
- Check in 4pm; check out 10am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01852 500284 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 13, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 13, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 13, 2014 • Enjoy By February 13, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings