A City Centre Inverness Break or a Murderous Experience
The Royal Highland Hotel • Academy St Inverness, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People with Two-Course Dinner on First Evening (£99)
- Or; Two-Night Murder Mystery Event for Two People with Three-Course Dinner (£129)
- Daily Full Scottish Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine if Returning to Dine on Second Evening
Inverness city centre awaits—where you'll find a warm, charming welcome at The Royal Highland Hotel. Opt for a leisurely break in the capital of the Highlands, where you can enjoy a spot of Christmas shopping, or if you're looking for an alternative Escape, a murderous twist awaits.
- Two-Night Stay with Two-Course Dinner—£99 (up to a £205.05 value)
- Two-Night Murder Mystery Stay with Three-Course Dinner—£129 (up to a £277 value)
Restored at the turn of the century, this luxurious property is all traditional tartans and ancient grandeur: the staircase even inspired the one aboard the HMS Titanic. Your classic double or twin accommodation is a sight in itself: expect heritage fixtures and fittings alongside en suite, satellite TV—and even a choice of pillows.
The Murder Mystery
For a little extra twist opt for the Murder Mystery experience—'Foul Deeds & Flatulence'—with a 100th Birthday Party dress theme. The Matron has been found dead in her room today; not just any old day but the day of one of the residents 100th birthday. She appears to have died of natural causes but all is not as it may seem...
Fuel your day on the water with your inclusive full Scottish breakfast at the Ash Restaurant & Lounge Bar. Depending on the package you've chosen, you will enjoy a two- or three-course dinner on the first evening, followed by a bottle of wine if returning to dine on the second evening.
There's no need to get the hump if you miss out on capturing Nessie in her natural habitat—besides the Loch Ness cruises that the hotel offers at a discount, there's plenty more to get up to in the local area. In Inverness you could head for a sparkling light lunch in one of the many excellent eateries or get in the festive spirit with a Pantomine; discover more about the region at the Inverness Museum & Art Gallery; pick up boutique trinkets at the Victorian Market or Eastgate Shopping Centre; explore the tropical gardens of Inverness Floral Hall; or sup a dram at Glenmorangie Distillery.
- This Escape is for two people.
- Stays on a Friday or Saturday night are subject to a £15 supplement per night (not applicable to Murder Mystery option).
- Children aged 5 to 12 may stay for a £25 supplement per night.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"The massive lobby contains the showiest staircase in Inverness. The [Grand Wallace Ballroom] retains its elaborate high ceiling and a sense of the Victorian age. Seafood and shellfish are house specialties."-- Frommer's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 31, 2014
- Not valid on December 20 2013 - January 4 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Classic Double or Twin Room; upgrades available subject to availability
- Friday and Saturday night incur a £15 supplement per night (Does not apply to option B); Supplement to be settled on arrival, paid directly to merchant
- Option A - 2 Course Dinner included
- Option B – 3 Course Dinner included with Murder Mystery event; Only valid for arrivals on Friday, November 29 and Saturday, November 30 2013
- Children 5-12 years old incur a £25 supplement per child per night
- Pets are allowed at a supplement of £10 per dog per night (max 2 dogs per room)
- Wifi available for 45 mins per day of stay and £5 for 24 hrs thereafter; paid directly to merchant
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People with Two-Course Dinner on First Evening (£99), Or; Two-Night Murder Mystery Event for Two People with Three-Course Dinner (£129), Daily Full Scottish Breakfast, Bottle of Wine if Returning to Dine on Second Evening
- Check in 2pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01463 231926 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings