Crisp Winter Air on the Edge of the Magical Peak District
Puma Shrigley Hall Hotel • Nr. Macclesfield, United Kingdom
- One- or Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Standard or Premium Room (Prices from £109)
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner and Bottle of Wine in AA Rosette Restaurant
- Afternoon Tea (Two-Night Stay Only)
- Late 2 p.m. Checkout
The Peak District is well known as a paradise of charming rural villages set in a gently undulating, green landscape—but the area is in fact something of a star of the screen, being the location of choice for all manner of period dramas. Become the stars of your own Peak District story with a break at the historic Puma Shrigley Hall Hotel in Cheshire, set in 262 acres of glorious grounds.
An overnight stay for two people in a Standard room is just £109 (up to a £233 value) or a Premium room for £129 (up to a £261 value). An extended two-night stay in a Standard room is £185 (up to a £372 value), or a Premium room for £219 (up to a £428 value). The elegantly understated decor of your double room makes it the perfect place to unwind, and the en suite comes stocked with Gilchrist and Soames toiletries. You'll enjoy a late 2 p.m. checkout on the final day.
A three-course dinner is part and parcel your stay, in addition to a bottle of wine, ensuring that your Peak District drama includes high quality cuisine. The hotel's Oakridge Restaurant has earned an AA Rosette for its cuisine, and you can enjoy views over the grounds as yo enjoy your meal. A full English breakfast is included on each morning of your stay, and guests staying for two nights will also enjoy an afternoon tea on one day of their choice.
Why not enjoy a round of golf at the Championship course in the grounds of the hotel, but even if you don't fancy hitting the links, all of the Peak District National Park is open to you to explore. Adventurous types might like to try caving, hiking, or cycling, but for a more relaxed experience, try a visit to one of the many country houses—such as Lyme Park, just a short drive away.
- This Escape is for two people. Saturday nights are subject to a £20 supplement.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"Rolling across the southernmost hills of the Pennines, the Peak District is one of the most beautiful parts of the country."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option C and D must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 31, 2014
- £20 Saturday supplement, payable direct to merchant at time of booking
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard or Premium Room; upgrades available subject to availability
- Children's cots/cribs are not available, there is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
- No dogs allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- or Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Standard or Premium Room (Prices from £109), Daily Full English Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner and Bottle of Wine in AA Rosette Restaurant, Afternoon Tea (Two-Night Stay Only), Late 2 p.m. Checkout
- Check in 3pm; check out 2pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 0800 808 9596 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings